Status
Not open for further replies.
They already in wano dumbo. Momo and shinobu landed on the ground.
And ask yourself something: Kaido is on the roof fighting Yamato. Zoro is literally about to recover somewhere entirely different.

In what instance does that equate to Zoro vs Kaido? In what instance does this equate to Zoro overshadowing Luffy lmao.

Take your L bruh, you should have already when Hoyori didn't come to the rescue to "slowly" heal Zoro like you wanted.

You see how you just continue to goalpost shit.

Even if ZKK memes didn't exist, Oda giving Zoro time against Kaido alongside the other 4, with Zoro being able to defend Luffy several times, tank hits from both Big Mom and Kaido, blocking Hakai for a few seconds and then scaring Kaido permanently. I would say him going back down to fight King wouldn't hype me that much at all.

If that's what only happens, great, Zoro did a lot in this fucking arc. But whenever people remember about Zoro in this raid in the future, at least most of Zoro fans, they are gonna remember the big moments of the rooftop before the King fight.

And there's also all that build up of giving Zoro Enma that was the only blade able to scar Kaido, and how Zoro could surpass Oden if he was able to turn it into a Black Blade, all that stuff is thrown in the garbage if he just fights King. There's also all the Ryuma in Monsters, Shimotsuki Lineage, Thriller Bark Ryuma Moment setups that would just go to waste.
Zoro fought against Kaido for the same reasons Killer did. They ARE the worst generation. The fight is over get over it lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And ask yourself something: Kaido is on the roof fighting Yamato. Zoro is literally about to recover somewhere entirely different.

In what instance does that equate to Zoro vs Kaido? In what instance does this equate to Zoro overshadowing Luffy lmao.

Take your L bruh, you should have already when Hoyori didn't come to the rescue to "slowly" heal Zoro like you wanted.

You see how you just continue to goalpost shit.
There is no L that's for you ice oni Drake vs chopper and yamato vs Jack

I rightly said chopper can't heal zoro cause he will crash
He did
I rightly said Marco can't heal zoro
He didn't
Like I said show me a single panel that sets up zoro vs King.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SwordMaster

Zoro doesn't know anything about yamato that he fight against kaido. For zoro some one should take handle kaido. Because luffy lose against him and zoro think no one take care kaido now until luffy comes back.

If ZKK happens anyway after defeating King, i have no problems with it.

But i have really big doubts about Zoro getting ZKK after fighting King.
Zoro can learn how to properly use his CoC against King and it would make more sense for Zoro to be able to behead Kaido after he learnt how to use his CoC regarding how his best attack could "only" make a scar

Status
Not open for further replies.