Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and mihawk are strong with their swords, it's just that they atleast 40%weaker since the only skills they have are sword skills, where as guys like white beard or king heck even luffy are very strong without swords despite using them from time to time
Zoro can send flying slash just with his strenght and Sanji can't with his legs because they are weaker than Zoro's arm strenght.. Base Zoro without sword would still be stronger than base Sanji but im guessing Zoro couldn't use Ashura so Sanji would likely win with Diable Jambe..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Come on don't play dumb, you know what I mean, Roger was probably a fighter who kicked, punched, used swords heck he might've even used guns like a real pirate

He was probably a really chaotic fighter unlike mihawk, sure we saw fight only with a sword but so far he isn't confirmed to be a swordsman, we saw him only use 2 attacks
Probably based on what ?
We've seen him in the oden flashback all he had was a sword
A named sword
One of the 12 strongest blades
Swordsman zoro struggled with one of the 21 swords but you think non swordsman Roger was walking around with one of the 12 strongest
2 attacks more than you seen him attack with anything else.

Alright, from what I gathered.

Zoro isn't in the chapter but there's something in the chapter that indirectly hypes up Zoro.

We got a panel of Diamond Jozu without words.

We got a panel of Zoro vs Daz Bones. Daz bones asked Zoro if he would could diamond at some point and Zoro said it would be a waste.

This may be something that insinuates that Zoro will have to cut Diamond soon.

That's stupidest example 😂 and that's I said. He still be dangerous but not able to do his best. Doesn't mean he won't adapt. He has insane coa, probably good observation haki too, coc. He did dragon twister without any swords so safe to assume he can use some his techniques without swords
Yeah, but they aren't as strong as his sword techniques. You seriously believe that the no sword style attack he used against fodders earlier this arc is half as strong as any attack he used against kaido?

Zoro can send flying slash just with his strenght and Sanji can't with his legs because they are weaker than Zoro's arm strenght.. Base Zoro without sword would still be stronger than base Sanji but im guessing Zoro couldn't use Ashura so Sanji would likely win with Diable Jambe..
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, sanji can use flying slashes with his legs, he just didn't do it yet, you somehow believe that sanji's legs < kapapa dude from ennies lobby?

Also why said anything about sanji?

Last edited:
Probably based on what ?
We've seen him in the oden flashback all he had was a sword
A named sword
One of the 12 strongest blades
Swordsman zoro struggled with one of the 21 swords but you think non swordsman Roger was walking around with one of the 12 strongest
2 attacks more than you seen him attack with anything else.
White beard is a swordsman too, since he was walking with one of the highest quality blades in one piece

I said Roger was likely to be a diversified fighter, not that he is 100% confirmed to be

Yeah, but they aren't as strong as his sword techniques. You seriously believe that the no sword style attack he used against fodders earlier this arc is half as strong as any attack he used against kaido?
Do you have any proof that he isn't? You do realise Zoro always has been shown to be physically very strong and even his defence/endurance. Also I don't see the point of your arguments, what you trying to argue here that Zoro isn't strong as with the swords? Then Luffy isn't strong as without Devil Fruit, King haki, his DNA, Sanji same thing with no modified dna, suit, Kaido probably a fodder without his dragon fruit and DNA, same goes for all the top tiers characters by your logic. You can argue and cry as much as you want, but that's just how it works in one piece. Zoro only supernova without any devil fruit btw along with Killer but Zoro feats surpasses many top tiers easily

Do you have any proof that he isn't? You do realise Zoro always has been shown to be physically very strong and even his defence/endurance. Also I don't see the point of your arguments, what you trying to argue here that Zoro isn't strong as with the swords? Then Luffy isn't strong as without Devil Fruit, King haki, his DNA, Sanji same thing with no modified dna, suit, Kaido probably a fodder without his dragon fruit and DNA, same goes for all the top tiers characters by your logic. You can argue and cry as much as you want, but that's just how it works in one piece. Zoro only supernova without any devil fruit btw along with Killer but Zoro feats surpasses many top tiers easily
Kaido still has top tier haki and as I said you're basically asking Mike Tyson to fight with his leg, sure they're very strong but Tyson doesn't know how to fight with them, so even if he could break skills with his kicks he still would do a way better job with his punches since he's more trained to do so

Zoro is the best straw hat.

He won't let some ideal compromised the safety of his friend and the success of their mission.

Zoro: that's the only way to save my crew :endthis:

While miserable scrubs: i won't do X thing even if it killed me and my friends blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.