Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you gents think these hints are about? I am thinking sabo for some reason
Nah if you know @rerere , then Scotch is very clearly teasing something Kid/Killer related. The Luffy scene is in reference to Shanks losing his arm so someone probably loses an arm this chapter (i.e. maybe Hawkins losing his because Killer can just cut that spot without hurting Kid).

The banging head on the wall is, in my theory, a reference to maybe Kid shoving BMs face into a wall but probably not.

Finally Redon posted this first on saturday:

:virusprot:

Which imo is due to Sanji using the Raid Suit.

Basically the chapter starts with Sanji/Queen and ends with Killer/Hawkins or Kid/BM imo.

So you actually believe the big mom in her weakest form who got her skin pierced through by fodder needles

Is more durable than sanji, who has probably (after the yonkos) has the best skin durability in base form?

And I'm the one who shouldn't be take seriously lol

Big mom was about to get killed by rockets, the only reason she survived was because of her emitting conquerors haki, she bled when falling on her knees while sanji didn't when taking a sword swing from a commander to the face
Im still not taking you seriously because you keep drawing circles to satisfy ones own narrative of ridiculousness.

Im still not taking you seriously because you keep drawing circles to satisfy ones own narrative of ridiculousness.
That would be you pal

I'm saying that big mom in her weakest form, when her skin isn't doing what makes her such a fearsome fighter, is less durable than sanji who just got a durability buff

You think hakiless big mom who bled from her knees when falling, would've not atleast bled a little when being hit a sword swing from queen?

Come one mate that's just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.