Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Funnily enough I tool the time to look at what lance actually liked for the last 2 days (this one and yesterday) and everything seemed to be related to kaido and zoro. He like oda playing the "do you have a sanji brain or a zoro brain". He liked someone posting on Twitter about kaidos ice/water attacks, he liked a post of the sbs of someone making the correlation between zoros ashura and kaidos ragnarok

:cheers:

Funnily enough I tool the time to look at what lance actually liked for the last 2 days (this one and yesterday) and everything seemed to be related to kaido and zoro. He like oda playing the "do you have a sanji brain or a zoro brain". He liked someone posting on Twitter about kaidos ice/water attacks, he liked a post of the sbs of someone making the correlation between zoros ashura and kaidos ragnarok

:quest: I like this. A lot.
You've given my hope you bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.