Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents I really do think we have some people on this forum borderline retarded. They would stated that Zoro fans mentally young yet praise Luffy for becoming an actual kids cartoon? That's retardation..

Nothing wrong with luffys powers or ability. But there was no need to make luffys foght cartoonish. That kids is trash. If Zoro fans are young then the next generation of young people looking prosperous cuz these gents been right about damn near everything so far.
I think I’m just really tired but I can’t understand a word of this

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gents I really do think we have some people on this forum borderline retarded. They would stated that Zoro fans mentally young yet praise Luffy for becoming an actual kids cartoon? That's retardation..

Nothing wrong with luffys powers or ability. But there was no need to make luffys foght cartoonish. That kids is trash. If Zoro fans are young then the next generation of young people looking prosperous cuz these gents been right about damn near everything so far.
There is a big misconception. There are no Luffy fans or most of the people who claim to be ones do as such only to shit on Zoro at least here on wg, you can see this on this forum and other media too.

Ain't no fucking way people will tell me Luffy is some next-level shit where he is just next Natsu ish character. Nakama, trust, I will become the ( insert whatever ).

Whatever Luffy does there is a flood of Zoro threads, they don't even give a fuck their character did something crazy and try to rep it, they proceed to make a thread about why Zoro is worse than what Luffy just did.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There is a good clash , but it's momo's chapter trying to lift onigishima
Onighshima falling down is what we need lmao

A war of this scale and not much destruction literally defeats the notion of war

And, what we need is kaido and luffy getting serious to take each other down for good instead of enjoying the fight.

Named attacks back to back like snakeman vs kata is need of the hour

Onighshima falling down is what we need lmao

A war of this scale and not much destruction literally defeats the notion of war

And, what we need is kaido and luffy getting serious to take each other down for good instead of enjoying the fight.

Named attacks back to back like snakeman vs kata is need of the hour
true true but I'm curious who will kill Kaido I don't think luffy will do it he never killed someone

Status
Not open for further replies.