Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is easily far better than TYBW lol, don't kid yourself
Lmao. TYBW has been a million times better. At least the Quincy invasion had some consequences and intensity. It was solid until Kubo was forced to sum up more than 20 chapters in just 5 or less.

That clown Oda has an infinite number of chapters and is still ass.

I would rather have Oda stretch it like he is doing

Than just rushing to the end because he got burnt out like Horikoshi with Boku no Hero

and now Gege Akutami also said he was gonna end Jujutsu by 2023 i think, but then he had that scary break, so i don't know if his plans changed

Lmao. TYBW has been a million times better. At least the Quincy invasion had some consequences and intensity. It was solid until Kubo was forced to sum up more than 20 chapters in just 5 or less.

I love to shit on the TYBW saga but to say its easily worse than Wano is just fanboying.

Yes, peak Wano >>>>>>, but jesus Wano has a lot fucking unecessary fluff in there. At least TYBW arc had better pacing, even if it was incredibly rushed at the end

Shunsui Vs Lille Barro:

my power is to kill you

My power is to not die

Well luckily I have an anti-not dying sword in my stomach

Oh no I am chicken.

Blonde Irrelevant dude who was shot through the heart and cut apart shows up alive for some reason - Find out how awesome he was in this random novel Viz will never translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.