Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not being an American bum helps you remain ur sanity.

Can someone explain to me why is the Depp-Heard shit going on for so long with a live audience and streams? Especially that the bitch has nothing to prove Depp abusing her.

My first and greatest assumption is milking the money off of Depp and Heard since they have some $$$.

i meant scotsh discord
Oh okie got ya got ya , I left anyway from there
Post automatically merged:

Can someone explain to me why is the Depp-Heard shit going on for so long with a live audience and streams? Especially that the bitch has nothing to prove Depp abusing her.

My first and greatest assumption is milking the money off of Depp and Heard since they have some $$$.
They just want to get money from them that's first
Second of all if she lose she will pay Johnny depp 55m that's means she fucked up and paying everything she got for the lawyers to ask stupid questions to make the money less

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
They just want to get money from them that's first
Second of all if she lose she will pay Johnny depp 55m that's means she fucked up and paying everything she got for the lawyers to ask stupid questions to make the money less
Having to deal with court shit has to be the most retarded shit in the world, especially in the USA.

I never understand how bitches in the USA can get so much money off of divorces and etc lmao. Retarded country.

I don't have much to say, but it's got somehing to do with muffins somehow. :pepelit:

Of course the longer it goes on their lawyers are getting more money.
And with american law system already pretty fucked up in his own right ,it does not suprise it goes on for this long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.