Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are blowing this out of proportion.

Maybeee momo manages to hit Aramaki with a blast breath. Maybe its Yamatos ice breath.

And maybee he gets called in and prefers to retreat with the usual! We'll settle this later!
I have tried to say this befrore.

"Overreaction" is not even enough to describe the situation.

- We see Kaido and Big Mom captured in chains in some cave
- Momo and Greenbull walk in
- Momo: 'if you can kill them I will lead you to Strawhat Luffy'
- Greenbull tries to suck dry Big Mom, but Big Mom grabs the tentacle and starts sucking on it herself
- Greenbull is amazed that someone sucks even harder than he does
- Greenbull pulls back his tentacle and admist that Yonko are a tier to high for him and he leaves Wano
- Momo laughs how pathetic Greenbull is and tells him to tell Akainu to go f*ck himself

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Nah probably not melting down enough, the admirals were literally the only thing I was still interested in story-wise.

I don’t give a fuck about Momo, scabbards, Goofy, Loro, and Lanji. Kinda wish Kaido just smashed Momo fucking head and splattered his brains everywhere.

Trash.
I feel like Momo is so universally hated that I don't know what he would have to do for people to like him.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- We see Kaido and Big Mom captured in chains in some cave
- Momo and Greenbull walk in
- Momo: 'if you can kill them I will lead you to Strawhat Luffy'
- Greenbull tries to suck dry Big Mom, but Big Mom grabs the tentacle and starts sucking on it herself
- Greenbull is amazed that someone sucks even harder than he does
- Greenbull pulls back his tentacle and admist that Yonko are a tier to high for him and he leaves Wano
- Momo laughs how pathetic Greenbull is and tells him to tell Akainu to go f*ck himself
Real open Anabelle thread

The more Wano characters are shoved down the fanbases throat, the more the fanbase is hating on them

It’s a vicious cycle at this point

Oda just needs to leave this island as soon as possible to get a fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.