Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokimanes only views come from virtue of her being a woman, she's incompetent at every game, I remember seeing a fortnite stream where she got carried by faze sway, he got 39 kills and she got merc'd early on in the game
I replied to her being hot lol, I don't watch twitch anymore and women aren't video games

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I know this is a big wall of text but I needed to vent a lot.

They're too busy putting on a santcimonious facade and being hypocrites. Grifters gonna grift after all. They are like Stepford Smilers or Snake Oil Salesmen.

That comment about Youtubers was I believe attacking a lot of channels that randomly upload spoilers, discuss them and start doing theories on them and such, purposely spoiling people openly.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StepfordSmiler
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SnakeOilSalesman

Youtube automatically makes videos a minute or less in length as Shorts now too, so you will be a lot more exposed to them too if you browse OP content on there too, as they keep making short videos on the spoilers too. But since spoilers attract a LOT of clout on various websites like Youtube, Twitter and here ofc, the algorithm is also gonna send spoiler laden videos to people who frequently watch OP content at least on Youtube and such I imagine.

But I've seen these big Youtubers blatantly rushing to put their masturbatory, obnoxious, egregious "exclusive" or even "stolen" artas their thumbnails and rushing to get that clout hype/views. They love the massive views and donations they get and their cultists/simps/fanatics worship them, kissing their asses, white knighting them and such.

Tekking is one of the only OP Youtubers I find to be really down to earth, sincere and not having to walk on eggshells around. Theres a few of them but the bigger ones are the real problem generally. Just looking at how they fight in KOLs new video or sometimes on streams/Reveries and even occasionally on Twitter and such says a lot.
I've seen Tekking genuinely be really nice to someone in an embarassing, bad situation and that spoke volumes about him as a person truly compared to the others reacted and treated him and still do.

Tekking is the ultimate nerd/fan and unless hes putting one hell of a facade like Jontron did and maybe some other Youtubers which I doubt but its possible, he seems to be a very rare genuinely good person and inspiration. I mean he raised thousands for charity/hospitals before with annual/bi-annual streams or something, not sure if he still does them but I imagine he probably does to. That gained a lot of respect for him for me too. I've not seen many other Youtubers do that and not any other OP ones as far as I know. I think Roger would be the most likely to do one aside from him but I could be wrong ofc.

They're so part of the grift and pulling off a facade. They just want the money and views, its like the same thing with corporations and advertising, pretending to care about you, your views, problems, interests, personalities etc and they've been turning that up to 11 with social media and creating parasocial interactions with no-lifers and the naive. The pride month stuff and the absolute hypocriticises of these corporations speaks damning volumes about their true colours and motivations, as the saying goes, they are not our friends, they were never our friends and they never will be our friends and its the same thing with these Youtubers.

There are rumours that only people with enough "clout"/subs can get into Reveries too and thats why a lot of smaller channels get segregated to the smaller/mini/discount Reveries, the Pre-Reveries or w/e. The "lesser cool kids table" if you will.
Even OP Youtubers cant escape classism/elitism or w/e.

I'm gonna piss off certain Youtubers but fuck them. I don't care about them, they will never care about me unless I say something that potentially provokes or implicates them nor should have to either ofc. I just wish a LOT less people would stop pedastilising them like they do with Oda and OP, stop kissing their asses so much and shamelessly white knighting them and throwing sickenining amounts of money at them too.

The OP youtube community used to be a MUCH better place but now its so greedy, fallacious, fake/two faced, shallow, obnoxious, over saturated, insufferable etc and if these egotistical, self serving, "aristocratic/champagne grifters" don't like that, too bad.

I used to be really passionate about the OP Youtube community, i used to be a Youtuber many years ago too and I wanted to ne one again, especially for OP, anime in general and gaming but I absolutely hate the current state of Youtube and the OP/anime/gaming communities too for my own reasons.
It's everywhere.

We live in a society run by cults ruled by evil grifters who get stupid and useful grifters to grift for them.

Most people that attack people over homophobia hate bigots way more than they care about gay kids. I need to stop complaining and make food for people that need it, I think. Society just scares me. You never know what's coming next.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, you can clearly see Triple H going back to his NXT ways. That shit doesn't fly on the main roster.

Kross was a manlet even in NXT. Once he stands in the ring with Roman and Drew, the magic will be gone and people will see what a joke it is
Oh nah nah, don't get it twisted, I'm pro Triple H, NXT prior to NXT 2.0 bullshit might be my favorite wrestling in TV.

I just don't like Kross that much, he needs better writing and more moves.

Shit zoomers say about vidya
>It aged poorly
>It doesn't hold up
>outdated game mechanics
>PS2 is retro
>It's 20 years old. That means it's retro.
>Gaming peaked with PS2
>Spongebob shovelware on PS2? now that was kino
>PS2 had the best library of all time lmao
>Dreamcast superior to PS2? This is just ridiculous and untrue
>Wii was soul
>Pokimane is hot
>fr no cap
I agree with almost everything.. but game peaked with Super Nintendo and Mega Drive. After those systems I barely managed to finish a game (I think the last one was Morrowind).

G

Gorosei Informer

what the fuck is this title
Its some weird trend that started after Pokimane apparently farted on stream or maybe have done multiple times and theres been drama/clownfoolery about it, people denying she did, her trying to cover it up and deny it too ofc, people insisting she did and turning it into a meme, people unironically hoping she did and thus it being usurped by actual "fart fetishists/deviantart users" and so on.

She started banning people for referencing it on her streams and discord I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.