Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's bounty was already 320M in Dressrosa even after being absent in Marineford and Luffy's 500.

It hasn't been updated for like 8 years lol

Sanji's bounty was 166M I think after Dressrosa

G

Gorosei Informer

Would for me the worstcase, after the KING fiasco where alone his name literally speak for CoC, when we didn´t got CoC for King, I wouldn´t be surprise if Oda waste the same with Mihawk...
I expect adv CoC for Mihawk, if he not even get basic CoC, gg...

Mihawk has not any df, his skill should be lie on Adv CoA and Adv CoC with swordskills/moves...
Thats my worst fear for sure.

Oda has hinted Mihawk has CoC since MF, well the anime made it more prevalent actually. I expected Mihawk to have a CoO killer type ability not Shanks too either. So I wonder if "Hawkeye" gets his name for another reason then?

I strongly believe CoC is needed to make a blade black, not even basic CoC but the most advanced it can get along with CoA too. Dominating the blade itself, conquering it. Swords have their own personalities as Kozaburo confirmed too.

After King, I do fear Oda will fuck up and not give Mihawk CoC but I refuse to believe it will happen either. If he does it with Mihawk too, I'll never forgive him for certain.

Zoro's bounty was already 320M in Dressrosa even after being absent in Marineford and Luffy's 500.

It hasn't been updated for like 8 years lol

Sanji's bounty was 166M I think after Dressrosa
Sanji's was 177 Mil
Which Judge increased that by 50 Mil

Then it was 330 Mil in which Sanji mopes because it increased solely due to Judge LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.