Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like that it opens up a lot of discussion.
Besides, I do wonder how that affects Shanks at all.
We don't know how often the bounties are "updated". Aside from Marineford, Shanks doesn't seen to do anything "big" often.
I also wonder if Mihawk's bounty would be prior of after his "joining" on the Cross Guild thing.
After you cross a 1b berry mark it is pretty hard to increase it, you have to become a Yonko and have a crew under you.

Although I'm afraid Oda will clown Mihawk badly.

Blackbeard who has a crew full of level six prisoners and Aokiji only has 2b something.

Oda should start doing post chapter notes like Gege Akutami does in JJK where he explains how something works in case people didn't understood it with the flow of the chapter.

So English doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Zoro and Mihawk don't have to have the same powers, like CoC, just because the other one has it. You took that point and in your head translated that to me saying Zoro hype is not Mihawk hype and vice versa? :suresure:
thats clearly the implication

mihawk's feats and hype is his alone
zoro's hype and feats are his alone.

dont be a simpleton
dont expect me to quote your garbage word for word.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Doggo

+ Mihawk is not a threat to WG.

No matter if they take Buggy seriously or not. Mihawk was never a glorified pirate or anything.

He was just stalking people for duels.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
After you cross a 1b berry mark it is pretty hard to increase it, you have to become a Yonko and have a crew under you.

Although I'm afraid Oda will clown Mihawk badly.

Blackbeard who has a crew full of level six prisoners and Aokiji only has 2b something.

Oda should start doing post chapter notes like Gege Akutami does in JJK where he explains how something works in case people didn't understood it with the flow of the chapter.
Oda is inconsistent as fuck, but I believe that, if Mihawk's bounty if after he joined the Cross Guild, that would make more sense of the "Yonko Buggy" and also would hype Crocodile more, IMO.
But the thing is....Law and Kid have 3B bounties, no yonko title, despite them defeating one, their crew suck big fat dick, aside from Killer and 0 territories as far as we know.

Mihawk getting a bounty above them doesn't even seen that absurd to me, honestly. There's also the fact that Mihawk is some endgame material. 1000+ chapters Oda REALLY needs to justify his hype.
I think a big fat bounty does the trick for him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda is inconsistent as fuck, but I believe that, if Mihawk's bounty if after he joined the Cross Guild, that would make more sense of the "Yonko Buggy" and also would hype Crocodile more, IMO.
But the thing is....Law and Kid have 3B bounties, no yonko title, despite them defeating one, their crew suck big fat dick, aside from Killer and 0 territories as far as we know.

Mihawk getting a bounty above them doesn't even seen that absurd to me, honestly. There's also the fact that Mihawk is some endgame material. 1000+ chapters Oda REALLY needs to justify his hype.
I think a big fat bounty does the trick for him.
Oda constantly ruins Mihawk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.