ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because for Kaido and Bm it was just known and the new bounties weren’t released. If they had won against the SN I bet their bounties would have rised up.

Here we have the new bounties, a week after all the events and Mihawk / Croco etc new alliance is likely included
Now the bad faith arguments begin.

You are acting as if the World Government cannot instantly increase the bounty of a combined alliance since their combined forces serve to hype each other up in Kaido's & Big Mom's cases. But they didn't.

And "likely included" in Mihawk's case isnt really a good argument, because it might just be his actual bounty once he was removed from Warlords.

Now the bad faith arguments begin.

You are acting as if the World Government cannot instantly increase the bounty of a combined alliance since their combined forces serve to hype each other up.

And "likely included" in Mihawk's & Crocodile's cases isnt really a good argument, because it might just be their actual bounties once they were removed from Warlords.
would be nice to see other warlord bounties specifically those outside crossguild
would put to bed a lot of speculation.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be honest, I wasn't expecting Mihawk bounty to be above 3B

12 years ago - Mihawk and Shanks had duels which shook the grandline.

It's clear that they had multiple duels because it was kind of draw otherwise there was no need to have so many duels.

Then shanks lost his arm - and According to manga Mihawk lost interest in dueling shanks.

So, to me their bounties by this time should be almost equal atleast.

11 years ago Mihawk became a warlord so his bounty got frozen

6 years ago Shanks became yonkou - I think shanks bounty definitely got jumped due to this and reaching to his present status of 4B. I am expecting atleast One Billion Jump in his bounty

Now, if Mihawk bounty is around 3.5 or above now then it could means mihawk could have slightly higher bounty than shanks 11 years ago

And, if Mihawk bounty is around 3B then it fits well with both shanks and Mihawk having almost equal bounty 11 years ago because of their duels