Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I can say the same about you, no?

If you think there's nothing to Carrot's character then you haven't read WCI

You claim Carrot is a nothing character (who had an entire arc to prove she isn't) but aren't surprised Mihawk has fans and claim he has depth that you believe Carrot lacks

:hope:
Confirmation bias or something like that tbh. A lot of fans suffer from it(including me probably).

The guy who trained a person who wants to defeat him has nothing, huh?
Yes, he has nothing

What do you think Mihawk will do before the story is over

He has little to no agency and has 0 ambition. He doesn't want anything more than he already has and the only thing he does want is to fight a swordsman that's stronger than Shanks

Wow! It just so happens that one of the Strawhats wants to be the WSS which means he has to fight him!

All Mihawk has to do is sit in a corner and wait till Zoro is ready to fight him and his character is complete

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Then I can say the same about you, no?

If you think there's nothing to Carrot's character then you haven't read WCI

You claim Carrot is a nothing character (who had an entire arc to prove she isn't) but aren't surprised Mihawk has fans and claim he has depth that you believe Carrot lacks

:hope:
She doesn't have anything
She started a propaganda against perospero when he didn't do anything and got her ass handed to her.

You are just a furry

Now all villains might be strong females, and here we have another Naruto 2.0.

I don't like it, and I won't take it anymore.

Oda is skipping very important things to the plot to add another ones way absurd like SSG being fucking clones, now Imu it seems it will be a woman...

So... we let die characters die since Punk Hazard arc and Whole Cake Island arc (underworld stuff/role) to now add goofy piece/politics piece...

Not with my time, Oda-chan.

Having strong women in the universe makes it bad? Were you outraged about Hancock and Big Mom's existence, then?

:usoprice:

Now all villains might be strong females, and here we have another Naruto 2.0.

I don't like it, and I won't take it anymore.

Oda is skipping very important things to the plot to add another ones way absurd like SSG being fucking clones, now Imu it seems it will be a woman...

So... we let die characters die since Punk Hazard arc and Whole Cake Island arc (underworld stuff/role) to now add goofy piece/politics piece...

Not with my time, Oda-chan.
Yamato must make you so mad.

He can.

last time we see Madara

next time we see him one page later

the fact he fails to respond to several of Gai’s attacks and completes his barrier to be spherical says Gai him outmatched in speed. He could not keep up.
He wasn’t in a combo in that first page, he reads Gai’s movements fine.
The 2nd page, that’s when he gets combo’ed, there’s a difference, that’s when he gets staggered, likely lost track of Gai’s movements.

Madara couldn’t move, that is also a factor he had to use a spherical barrier.
He failed to keep up with Gai, but that isn’t strictly due to speed vs reaction, there are a lot other factors involved, like the property of the attack, influence of previous attack and such. Think about the question I asked about Madara reacting to Night Gai, and Night Gai vs Evening Elephant speed comparison, which you didn’t answer.
People asked me to stop talking about Naruto here, so I’m going to stop here, you get it then you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.