Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
He had everything planned mixed with plot armor. WB not killing him, Magellan not offing him and his entire crew.

There is nothing interesting in him. He is a cheater who wants to short his way to the top. No quality in that.

BM is shit forever I agree. Kaido was interesting.
Having plot Armor isn't a valid reason to hate someone because everyone has it to some degree.

Cheater, back stabber...yes but what else you expect from a pirate in a pirate manga? Lmao

You actually hating him means he actually did a good job of being a pirate lol

It's like you saying you hate admirals because they follow orders from above

And, he is also risk taker. He took the risk of killing thatch - WB pirate knowingly that wb pirates would be after his ass.

He infiltrated ID and MF knowing how risky adventure these would be. And, his risks paid off for him.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Gavin plot Armor isn't a valid reasons to hate someone because everyone has it to some degree.

Cheater, back stabber...yes but what you expect from a pirate in a pirate manga? Lmao

You actually hating him means he actually did a good job of being a pirate lol

And, he is also risk taker. He took the risk of killing thatch - WB pirate knowingly that wb pirates would be after his ass.

He infiltrated ID and MF knowing how risky adventure these would be. And, his risks paid off for him.
Where did you get the notion that I hate him?

Take that stick out off your ass. Just because I don't want him in the story anymore doesn't mean I hate him.

I told you, he became boring to me. There are more interesting characters than him.

Dude is nothing more than a cheater with no personality.

Reborn

โ€Ž
Where did you get the notion that I hate him?

Take that stick out off your ass. Just because I don't want him in the story anymore doesn't mean I hate him.

I told you, he became boring to me. There are more interesting characters than him.

Dude is nothing more than a cheater with no personality.
Nothing new here then

You find whole one piece boring so this isn't surprising lol

What landscape lol. There's a single gate. Then it's the kindgom.

Boa sisters didn't fight AT ALL bro. And it still took the marines DAYS. So they were fighting Kuja fodder. Why didn't coby destroy them all in an instant with his super advanced haki you keep talking about?

Boa sisters didn't make a difference in battle? THE MOMENT Hancock stepped out, all but one single marine were stone there. Coby would have died had BB not arrived in time. BB saved coby's ass lmao.

And, You are sleeping on Smoker. He has connections to 2 admirals. Actually, he is friends with 2 admirals. They respect him. Fujitora even listened to Smoker and that was one of the causes leading to the abolishment of the Shichibukai. He will come back and He WILL be Much much Stronger.
It taking days means the Kuja pirates including boa allowed the marines to invade for days which looks more trash on boa.

Imagine having an intruder raid your home for days without you doing anything lol. Guess boa was scare of the marines hence why her and her sisters stayed back those days to protect the none fighters lol.

I am hibernating on smoker bro lol

Teach didnโ€™t know which rookie heโ€™ll end up against, he brought Burgess to neg diff Zoro & Sanji just in case
He still jumped Law with half his crew though. Like, if Law really was a neg diff like BB fans say, then Teach would have just done so. Oda is clearly portraying them as close. It will be a high diff fight either way.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nothing new here then

You find whole one piece boring so this isn't surprising lol
You have no actual arguments and now you are simply crying.

BB has no quality as a character. He cheats his way to the top and is a coward despite the power he holds.

You are like that Coby guy now.

Reborn

โ€Ž
You have no actual arguments and now you are simply crying.

BB has no quality as a character. He cheats his way to the top and is a coward despite the power he holds.

You are like that Coby guy now.
His cheating and back stabbing is part of his traits and separates him from other antagonist.

If he would have been simply a power freak then it's boring because we already got kaido and BM.

You don't like cheaters who live upto their character portrayal of pirate then its on you dude.

It taking days means the Kuja pirates including boa allowed the marines to invade for days which looks more trash on boa.

Imagine having an intruder raid your home for days without you doing anything lol. Guess boa was scare of the marines hence why her and her sisters stayed back those days to protect the none fighters lol.

I am hibernating on smoker bro lol
No. Hancock and her sisters had no need to fight. Because the fodder Kuja were already pushing back the navy for days. Coby wasn't even worth it lol. Hancock is the empress. She doesn't have to concern herself with some lowly marine invasion.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
โ€Ž
No. Hancock and her sisters had no need to fight. Because the fodder Kuja were already pushing back the navy for days. Coby wasn't even worth it lol. Hancock is the empress. She doesn't have to concern herself with some lowly marine invasion.
there is no point in arguing with ssg super suit coby he refuses to listen to manga panels

Status
Not open for further replies.