Status
Not open for further replies.
A single small bandage on Sandersonia. Yeah they were pushed to extreme... :suresure:

As I said, had Coby not even dodged that, he would have been worse than fodder. Cause his entire hype for now is Coo. So it should be expected he would dodge some basic moves from her that she used against canon balls.

Coby was hanging back behind the seraphim in that panel lol. Boa probably was going for the seraphim.
No proof that he dodged it especially when it got bb pirates who weren't even in the area of the panel which included coby and the marines and bb and boa. So that's cap. No sound suffixes hinting he used speed to dodged. So there is zero proof that he even moved lol.

Infact we also know thay fodder Kuja pirates didn't hurt coby either since we saw a panel of him casually deflecting armament haki arrows lol

G

Gorosei Informer

That was obvious to ANYONE with a functional brain. I saw A LOT of lucci fans hyping him to luffy level in battledome. Can't wait to see them now lmfao. :gokulaugh:
There was a TON of extreme Lucci wank on Piratefolk too, they were trying to cope extremely hard after people said Lucci was gonna get pre TS Bellamy'd by current Luffy and such. They started posting the most extreme Lucci wank and Luffy slander and such, it was genuine cult shit lmfao.

I CAN'T wait to see their reactions if Lucci and co are getting Team Rocket'd here too or w/e.

Last edited by a moderator:
No proof that he dodged it especially when it got bb pirates who weren't even in the area of the panel which included coby and the marines and bb and boa. So that's cap. No sound suffixes hinting he used speed to dodged. So there is zero proof that he even moved lol
no evidence that he tanked it either, however one option don't make any sense, i let you guess which one is it:endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He's seemingly talking about the CP. Peeps are saying the fight isn't off-paneled, so Law is sure to receive some hype before going down.
Which is precisely the problem.
The clownery is that BB was supposed to be the one receiving hype.
But he got scared from an old dude who's retired and admits he would lose, and now he gets a hard time by a single-member carried crew.

Oda deciding to do a "ace vs blackbeard 2.0" is "neutral" for BB, but terrible for his crew. Which devalues the hype from when the SH's face them, IMO.

It's the whole "shanks and aramaki" situation all over again. hyping a character by artificially shitting on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.