Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah that one but I also have my own, it's very recent.

I was thinking about Oda's "Lurking Legend" stuff and that he said this character would be the greatest threat to SHs.

Who would be the greatest threat to Straw Hats and Luffy who wants to become PK if not the man himself who wanted to rule the entire world, Rocks D. Xebec.

It was confirmed that Xebec was Roger's only rival and from the looks of it most dangerous one ( look God's Valley incident ).

So I think Xebec might be inside and he's the aggressive and bold one while coward is actual BB.
I read this one as well and I kind of liked it.

There are many points backing this up and it also explains lot of things about BB.

Xebec in historic sense means 3 masted Mediterranean ship. BB ship is named Xebec and we know there is something going on with number 3 with BB -
  • 3 skulls on pirate flag
  • 3 bladed claw
  • 3 scars he gave to shanks
  • 3 Dfs
  • when Oda drew that historic panel (below) notice that we had 3MCs of One piece which oda said are most important and also the first 3 to join - Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

Then it kind of fits in with BB having different personality and why he never sleeps and how oda loves to draw parallel between past and present.

I was also curious about why we only got Xebec silhouette and never his real face.

Another thing is BB was born two years after Xebec's death so one can say Xebec is in BB because of some df like Brook (different version) which points (if true) to
  • Why bB hasn't gone after third df because he already has 3 dfs
  • And, why he knew about yami from so young age

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I read this one as well and I kind of liked it.

There are many points backing this up and it also explains lot of things about BB.

Xebec in historic sense means 3 masted Mediterranean ship. BB ship is named Xebec and we know there is something going on with number 3 with BB -
  • 3 skulls on pirate flag
  • 3 bladed claw
  • 3 scars he gave to shanks
  • 3 Dfs
  • when Oda drew that historic panel (below) notice that we had 3MCs of One piece which oda said are most important and also the first 3 to join - Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

Then it kind of fits in with BB having different personality and why he never sleeps and how oda loves to draw parallel between past and present.

I was also curious about why we only got Xebec silhouette and never his real face.

Another thing is BB was born two years after Xebec's death so one can say Xebec is in BB because of some df like Brook (different version) which points (if true) to
  • Why bB hasn't gone after third df because he already has 3 dfs
  • And, why he knew about yami from so young age
For the face reveal, something in my head tells me about Shanks, but I don't know if the dates come close. Maybe he looks like/resembles Shanks and he's just his father ( would parallel WB taking Roger's son in ).

The other one is BB but someone would already point out the fact that they look alike.

I wonder about the ship and the motive of number 3 for sure. Everything about Xebec was apparently erased from history, I don't believe BB would hear about this from random fodders in his town.

This is another example of Oda having a good setup and can do wonders from here but I'm afraid we all know where this is going ( I hope not ofc ).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
For the face reveal, something in my head tells me about Shanks, but I don't know if the dates come close. Maybe he looks like/resembles Shanks and he's just his father ( would parallel WB taking Roger's son in ).

The other one is BB but someone would already point out the fact that they look alike.

I wonder about the ship and the motive of number 3 for sure. Everything about Xebec was apparently erased from history, I don't believe BB would hear about this from random fodders in his town.

This is another example of Oda having a good setup and can do wonders from here but I'm afraid we all know where this is going ( I hope not ofc ).
Ya shanks could have some ties here.

I am not sure about exact timeline but Shanks is 37 years old and BB is a bit older around 38 or 40 and God Valley incident also happened around the same time.

So either shanks or BB or both has ties with God Valley. I say both because shanks and BB does share past and rivalry

I won't bank on why no one pointed out the similarities between xebec face or BB/Shanks face. I mean WG knew about Gomu and did nothing. Also, not many except for higher ups are aware of God valley as pointed out by Garp.

I don't have much hope after wano and wci but I still feel oda delivers when it comes to lore and characters like Shanks, BB who got build up from the beginning. So a bit of optimism here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.