Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Or Shinigami Zoro saw:milaugh:
Lmaoooo, I wouldnt even be mad if that was the case somehow! It bothers me that Oda never actually explained wtf was up with that? Pantheos got clowned for saying it was a pain induced/medicinal hallucination on here ages ago but that seems like the most logical/likely answer in hindsight now? Lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Wanna bet loda will retcon kaku and lucci into the mythical giraffe and mythical leopard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_jaguar_gods

Welp, lmao.

:laughmoji::nicagesmile::vistalaugh::rolaugh::sanmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

I have no idea what it means either, but, it's a cool Buggy pic Doggo recommended to me, so I'm rocking it until the World Cup ends, or until I miss seeing Bon Kurei's face, whichever comes first.

Maybe Buggy really likes Jesus Burgess?
Lmao Burgess for Buggys crew and circus? Wiiii-haha!

Aaaaarhg.....my heart.....it hurts😱☠️☠️☠️

Lmao I wish. Since Wano is over now too, who the fuck was that lurking legend too?

Unless Oda didnt mean Wano? I'm guessing he meant Xebec maybe? This message might have been before he revealed Xebec maybe? Idk otherwise lol. Can't be Weevil surely?

Knowing current Oda though, may as well be the "Twerking Legend" now instead, SMH lol:

:snoopy::watchout::ohreally::ronalugh::jay-he:

Laboon had the One Piece all along?! GODA!

:lumazed::crazwhat::hohoho::bignews:

I did wonder if that whale statue would ever have any greater significane, I've seen whales deified as some sort of mythological beasts/gods in some games, it might be a thing in Japanese mythology too maybe? We've had references to Moby Dick in One Piece already ofc and also Pinocchio?

Oh shit....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bake-kujira

The Bake-kujira (化鯨, literally "ghost whale") is a mythical Japanese yōkai (ghost, phantom, or strange apparition) from western Japan.

It is supposedly a large ghostly skeleton whale and is said to be accompanied by strange birds and fish.

Legends
In one story, a fisherman tries to catch it with his harpoon but the harpoon sailed right through it and the Bake-kujira floated away. In other stories people say that the Bake-kujira brings a curse and general misfortune to the area where it is spotted.

I remember a storyline based on this in Skies of Arcadia...Baten Kaitos had whale gods or something IIRC, Pokemon has a legendary whale pokemon or so (Kyogre?), Zelda: Skyward Sword had a whale god or w/e too?

Once Joyboy takes over Luffy's mind completely he will be the greatest enemy the straw hats will face :smart:

Once Joyboy takes over Luffy's mind completely he will be the greatest enemy the straw hats will face :smart:
I don't know how credible is this theory. Awakened zoan users have sort of lost their personality in exchange for power looking at impel down gaurds.
Don't know if luffy will follow the same route or not.
Also could be the reason why kaido didn't opt to awaken or use awakening which basically means losing the self. Also after G5 luffy got a laughing style added to him don't know if oda did due to reasons above or no reason.
We havnt seen Marco/Sengoku/yamato/ or any other mythical zoan to be awakened. None of the beast pirates were awakened.

I don't know how credible is this theory. Awakened zoan users have sort of lost their personality in exchange for power looking at impel down gaurds.
Don't know if luffy will follow the same route or not.
Also could be the reason why kaido didn't opt to awaken or use awakening which basically means losing the self. Also after G5 luffy got a laughing style added to him don't know if oda did due to reasons above or no reason.
We havnt seen Marco/Sengoku/yamato/ or any other mythical zoan to be awakened. None of the beast pirates were awakened.
It's just a crack theory

Status
Not open for further replies.