Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why you hate the seraphim?
Show would have better if We get "real character" and fights between them. Not some emotional less kid who's a killing machine at the same time with no dialogues and are basically slaves , ready to die or kill.
Marineford with pirates and Admirals >> Marineford when Pacifistas entered the battle.
Kizaru encountering supernova >> supernova dealing with pacifistas.
Above are just example of interaction I'm not talking about fights. Marineford had hype to it but pacifistas made it lame now their are just lasers that's it. No dialogues.
Stuff become so plain and boring. I never liked germa either , Only sanji is exception here. Bro retains his personality (reijou too).
Judge crying at bigmam betrayal made story so much better than The brother who just laughed their way through it.

This is my experience with Rent a Girlfriend:

1. Hear a streamer I like talk about he's watching it and hates it. I'm like, hey, I'll hate watch it, too, so I know what he's talking about.

2. I literally could not watch this anime unless I was wasted. There were multiple times I said to myself, "I'm not drunk enough to be able to deal with this shit, yet."

3. Finish the anime, realize why dropping shitty anime is a good idea in the first place.

4. Start speed-reading the Manga just to watch the comment section on r/manga rip the series apart for being total shit.
Hate watching anything, no matter what it is or how bad, is already some of the cringiest and most pathetic stuff a "person" can do, so much shit to read or watch everywhere, so many ways to use your time or even waste it so many option and some manbabies would rather purposefully seethe over some drawing they hate and pretend the anger feeling they get is good and use to replace actual good feelings of any sort because their brain chemicals are that off that they cant tell the difference between sperging and malding at something and taking any enjoyment whatsoever, some lowlife shit, its like a catty envious woman getting off shitting on something else but much worse, cause youre alone by yourself and the closest to a good feeling is pretending youre part of whatever group also dislikes something so you can cope with being lonely and having no friends

But... do that over some mango cause some streamer e-celeb was doing it, to be closer to your parasocial imaginary friend or feel like youre joining in with an "influencer", not even picking your own shit to "hate watch", thats like a combo on the loneliness and lowlife-ness of it, like digging a hole inside a hole, danm thats just sad and disgusting no matter what it was.

It's VERY easy to hate and troll the series. It's a series where the fans have more fun shitting on it than reading it. The characters are pretty much asking to be roasted every damn chapter.
The author has a self insert they say?
Show would have better if We get "real character" and fights between them. Not some emotional less kid who's a killing machine at the same time with no dialogues and are basically slaves , ready to die or kill.
I can see your point

and some manbabies would rather purposefully seethe over some drawing they hate and pretend the anger feeling they get is good and use to replace actual good feelings of any sort because their brain chemicals are that off that they cant tell the difference between sperging and malding at something and taking any enjoyment whatsoever, some lowlife shit
You got a point lol
That whole escapism culture is veeeery questionable
parasocial imaginary friend
Lmaoo

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Hate watching anything, no matter what it is or how bad, is already some of the cringiest and most pathetic stuff a "person" can do, so much shit to read or watch everywhere, so many ways to use your time or even waste it so many option and some manbabies would rather purposefully seethe over some drawing they hate and pretend the anger feeling they get is good and use to replace actual good feelings of any sort because their brain chemicals are that off that they cant tell the difference between sperging and malding at something and taking any enjoyment whatsoever, some lowlife shit, its like a catty envious woman getting off shitting on something else but much worse, cause youre alone by yourself and the closest to a good feeling is pretending youre part of whatever group also dislikes something so you can cope with being lonely and having no friends

But... do that over some mango cause some streamer e-celeb was doing it, to be closer to your parasocial imaginary friend or feel like youre joining in with an "influencer", not even picking your own shit to "hate watch", thats like a combo on the loneliness and lowlife-ness of it, like digging a hole inside a hole, danm thats just sad and disgusting no matter what it was.
Only on WorstGen could I have someone psychoanalyze me hate-watching Rent a Girlfriend.

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Yo, let me help you out man.

This thing?

It's called a period, you use it to end sentences.

If you're going to make a paragraph full of bullshit, you could at least make it readable bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.