Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Denjiro was still Kyoshiro when Kanjuro told Orochi about Hiyori whereabouts it's quite possible that no one went to kill Hiyori.
Oh! did Kanjuro know where Hiyori was? IIRC he implied that he didn't in the chapter where he revealed that he was a traitor saying sumin along the lines of "looking for Hiyori on Wano and then killing her".

Also in my previous post, I was referring to when Kawamatsu told the Scabbards that they had left Hiyori in safe hands ^^. We know now that Kawamtsu didn't know of Denjiro's identitiy at the time, so the only person that could've possibly been tasked with protecting her is Onimaru.

IIRC tho, before the raid started there was talks about Hiyori getting Kidnapped so maybe Denjiro had sumin to do with that

Oh! did Kanjuro know where Hiyori was? IIRC he implied that he didn't in the chapter where he revealed that he was a traitor saying sumin along the lines of "look for Hiyori on Wano and then killing her".

Also in my previous post, I was referring to when Kawamatsu told the Scabbards that they had left Hiyori in safe hands ^^. We know now that Kawamtsu didn't know of Denjiro's identitiy at the time, so the only person that could've possibly been tasked with protecting her is Onimaru.
I'm betting Hiyori will make an appearance soon. No way is she just going to sit on the back burner.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yamato who is more knowledgable than anyone about Onigashima tells Luffy her plan
Yamato confronts Kaidou
"Old man, I have something to talk to you about"

The figure behind Robin & Jinbe was Gyukimaru and he meets Killer for a second time.
He has a brief confrontation with Kid, and has his weapon stolen from him

Kanjuro plays his role to the very end and gets cut down by Kiku
Oden: I'm good with you guys, become my Samurai
Yasuie: "Do you like Oden?" "Become protectors of this land"
"Congratulations our dear Oden" "Daimyou/Feudal Lord~!!!!!!"
Oden: "I'm leaving it up to you guys"
Kanjuro: "Open up Wano's borders"
Kiku sheds tears after hearing Kanjuro's words which is not subjected to just one role (note; this is how I understand this bit, someone else can give a better translation)
The Red Scabbards hurry to Momonosuke's aid

Kaidou (stirs ups the flames for/instigates) the ending the Kozuki bloodline
Yamato cries when she comes face to face with Oden's Son
Promise me that you will behave and become the Shogun if the Kozkuki bloodline ends. If you are able to save him however, I'll allow you go to sea.
Behind the Roof/Whilst hiding in the roof,Luffy sees a future of Momo getting cut down by King
Kaidou says he will take yamato along with him on his first voyage to celebrate the birth of new onigashima, but Yamato says she already has someone she wants to follow and rejects kaidou's offer
Luffy apprears in front of Kaidou as he orders King to cut down Momo
Luffy connects a kick on King and Kaidou tries to smack him with his club but Yamato blocks his attack with her Raimei Hakei
Thanks for TLing Puck. I'm guessing fake, or at least incomplete/vague on purpose

Let's see if spoilers end up being true.

So far nothing "emotional" tho.
:few:
Maybe for you but it could be different for Japanese as this whole arc represents their culture and so they can relate whatever nuances present by Oda. At the same time, the editor could be talking about 987.

Post automatically merged:

what if the real moment of failure for Act 3 is actually Momonosukes execution and isnt the alliance falling
Execution and alliance both will fail in the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.