Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

My thoughts for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got" with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handle the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model:
Jorogumo. Who's Who's Devil Fruit is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model: Sabretooth Tiger. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
@Light D Lamperouge @Kejon @BangMi @Calypso

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Listen we don't ask for him to die on a desk but something is wrong here.

He has money and capabilities to heal himself in a million ways that's one.

Second: He has a shit ton of people working for him. He's not alone.

Third: They were supposed to be 3 chapters in advance.

Chapters in advance my ass LMAO.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
My thoughts for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got" with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handle the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model:
Jorogumo. Who's Who's Devil Fruit is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model: Sabretooth Tiger. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
@Light D Lamperouge @Kejon @BangMi @Calypso
Zoro kills Kaido and Apoo.

Thatโ€™s fine for you, but it doesnโ€™t sit right with me when HE isnโ€™t doing HIS job. As far as having patience or empathy (a word yโ€™all love to throw around liberally when you donโ€™t seem to fully understand its definition), consider this - Iโ€™ve been following OP for 17 years, longer than a significant portion of our community has been alive and before most of the rest had even learned how to read. Oda and I have had an unspoken agreement during that span: I get regular installments of a series that means more to me than most media ever has, and he gets a giant chunk of my free time/money/adoration and support. The last few years, he hasnโ€™t been doing so well in holding up his end of the bargain, whereas I have remained steady ever since. Realize that everyone else here has entered into a similar understanding with the author, and ask yourself if you deserve better from him. Whereโ€™s his empathy for us? Does he not have any because weโ€™re just faceless strangers who read his comic? Should we then keep praising him unconditionally even when he falls short of everyoneโ€™s expectations?
Post automatically merged:

I think I liked you better when you were ignoring me.
Honestly deleted what I said here, I dont want to talk about this.
Post automatically merged:

Listen we don't ask for him to die on a desk but something is wrong here.

He has money and capabilities to heal himself in a million ways that's one.

Second: He has a shit ton of people working for him. He's not alone.

Third: They were supposed to be 3 chapters in advance.

Chapters in advance my ass LMAO.
3 chapters in advance that he is done with storyboarding. Then each of those needs to be edited, cleaned, typeset, and scanned to be printed. This shit does not get done in a week. Oda sends in his first DRAFT on a weekly basis.

When he gets sick, he's not 3 chapters ahead. In this case, its like working on chapter 994's storyboard, but still having to discuss and edit 993 with your editor that same week, all while getting the typesetting done for 992. Then there needs to be extra time for color spreads, promotions and volume covers.. He has to take the break to offset this process if he's sick.

You can find this info on APForums in the Interview thread.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Well, I'm not mad because I'm not reading this but ngl stuff like this will push me away from coming back to One Piece for sure xD.

Post-time skip One Piece is a repetitive mess.

Why Oda doesn't simply hire someone to draw at his place if One Piece is so taxing? And why he get involved in the live action? Pride? He could still design the new characters and draw basic storyboard

Seth

โ€Ž
Why Oda doesn't simply hire someone to draw at his place if One Piece is so taxing? And why he get involved in the live action? Pride? He could still design the new characters and draw basic storyboard
His pride is probably on Togashi level.

If Togashi was businessmen enough he would already hire someone to draw.

Seth

โ€Ž
Is this how health works? Enough money can just heal you whenever you want?
Trust me. Yes. If you have account stacked enough you can heal from almost everything besides the worst cases of cancer or HIV.

Which I highly doubt Oda has.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
I would be so Happy if Hunter x Hunter got 5 chapters a year. Relax, 2 weeks break won't kill you. Try a near 2 year break :josad:
Or kuroshitsuji with monthly chapters. The pages decreased from +32 pages to maybe 14 pages (if we're lucky).

I'm glad that the mangaka works on twisted wonderland. But her actual manga is dying.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re making great points, whoeverโ€™s still quoting me!! Since weโ€™ve got the first of what is sure to be several more breaks before chapter 1000, Iโ€™ll have plenty of time to read them real soon!! :cheers:

Lol what is this madness ? Cuz we wonโ€™t get chapter this week we gonna trash oda and everyone there for that ? Oda is already like a slave he is bound to his work now people should realise that oda didnโ€™t even want op to last this long he had other plans for his life but he kind got enslaved to this , donโ€™t forget when oda started op wanted to deliver his story flawlessly and end it his breaks was non existent back then but fame popularity companies agreement etc happend thatโ€™s how life is folks donโ€™t get mad at oda for something that wasnโ€™t in his plans and especially cuz he fell ill they guy doesnโ€™t even want that he just want to finish with op and take vacation for the rest of his life to be fair he should just give the full story to someone and the keep drawing it and he can tell fuck off to all the readers and do whatever he wants but he stays and want to finish what he started so just appreciate that and donโ€™t act like spoiled kids that didnโ€™t get to know their gift before Christmas !

Lol what is this madness ? Cuz we wonโ€™t get chapter this week we gonna trash oda and everyone there for that ? Oda is already like a slave he is bound to his work now people should realise that oda didnโ€™t even want op to last this long he had other plans for his life but he kind got enslaved to this , donโ€™t forget when oda started op wanted to deliver his story flawlessly and end it his breaks was non existent back then but fame popularity companies agreement etc happend thatโ€™s how life is folks donโ€™t get mad at oda for something that wasnโ€™t in his plans and especially cuz he fell ill they guy doesnโ€™t even want that he just want to finish with op and take vacation for the rest of his life to be fair he should just give the full story to someone and the keep drawing it and he can tell fuck off to all the readers and do whatever he wants but he stays and want to finish what he started so just appreciate that and donโ€™t act like spoiled kids that didnโ€™t get to know their gift before Christmas !
He's enslaving himself

Status
Not open for further replies.