General & Others The Blackbeard pirates at Egghead

What do you think the blackbeard pirates intentions are for going to egghead?

Imo it likely because of Hancock specifically her fruit. We know Blackbeard really wanted to get his hand on it but failed to do so. The next just as good option is to either steal green blood or York + s-snake. Tho they’ll probably take York either way due to everything she knows. Any vegapunk technically works cause they have pudding

They’ll also be able to recruit people like Lucci with nowhere better to go. With him being against the world government again it’s between luffy and Blackbeard to help him out. I imagine he’ll take the worse option while I could see kaku taking the strawhats help instead

Along with even more weapon’s around the island and more green blood

What do you think the blackbeard pirates intentions are for going to egghead?

Imo it likely because of Hancock specifically her fruit. We know Blackbeard really wanted to get his hand on it but failed to do so. The next just as good option is to either steal green blood or York + s-snake. Tho they’ll probably take York either way due to everything she knows. Any vegapunk technically works cause they have pudding

They’ll also be able to recruit people like Lucci with nowhere better to go. With him being against the world government again it’s between luffy and Blackbeard to help him out. I imagine he’ll take the worse option while I could see kaku taking the strawhats help instead

Along with even more weapon’s around the island and more green blood
Well Catarina, Lafitte and Shiryu are the stealth trio. They might legit capture Saturn, don't forget Caribou is there as well and the person he was talking about in Wano must've been Teach. Caribou also has a perfect fruit to abduct someone.

This arc will just be raining wins for the BBP's.

Well Catarina, Lafitte and Shiryu are the stealth trio. They might legit capture Saturn, don't forget Caribou is there as well and the person he was talking about in Wano must've been Teach. Caribou also has a perfect fruit to abduct someone.

This arc will just be raining wins for the BBP's.
Shiryu should still be on pirate island unless I got the timeline confused

I completely forgot about caribou tho he’s definitely going to Blackbeard whether or not he gets somehow redeemed. Cause again they got pudding so even if he doesn’t want to say anything they’ll get it out of him

1. Team winner island got 3/4 poneglyph from law
  2. Team pirate island captured Garp
  3. Team egghead island will get at least 1 of these
    • Caribou
    • Love fruit green blood (potentially more)
    • York or another vegapunk
    • Lucci

Egghead has always been near Pirate Island
Since BB Pirates decided to go now, it means They discovered something recently

It can't be intercepting One of Supernova, cuz BB went himself to Fight one alongside Three Commanders
He wouldn't send only Two to deal with another Supernova Crew

This means that it's all because of Seraphim He encountered on Amazon Lily.
Seeing how Devon is a Shapeshifter & Laffitte is a Hypnotist whose DF was kept for Last, it clearly indicates that BB Pirates Goal is to steal Seraphim & take Control of them

DF Hax Abilities can only be countered by Haki, since Seraphim can't use Haki (Until proven otherwise), then Laffitte should be able to Control them. I wonder though if He will succeed with all of them or only few

Don't know their big goal, could be stealing seraphim or taking York with them (reminder she said she has another plan once she learned the Gorosei want her dead too, meaning she could be the one who called BBP there) but I really expect they will pick up Caribou on their way out, it just seems set up that way, especially with Caribou getting mad when Zoro kicked him out of Sunny saying he will get back at Strawhats for that.

Egghead has always been near Pirate Island
Since BB Pirates decided to go now, it means They discovered something recently

It can't be intercepting One of Supernova, cuz BB went himself to Fight one alongside Three Commanders
He wouldn't send only Two to deal with another Supernova Crew

This means that it's all because of Seraphim He encountered on Amazon Lily.
Seeing how Devon is a Shapeshifter & Laffitte is a Hypnotist whose DF was kept for Last, it clearly indicates that BB Pirates Goal is to steal Seraphim & take Control of them

DF Hax Abilities can only be countered by Haki, since Seraphim can't use Haki (Until proven otherwise), then Laffitte should be able to Control them. I wonder though if He will succeed with all of them or only few
Seraphims are going with the sh, vegapunk is dying this arc and York join BBp

Lafitte is the Commander-in-Chief of the Blackbeard Pirates for Egghead invasion. Devon is probably his vice commander for this.

Lafitte will take control of Seraphims while Devon could shapeshift into Saturn by kidnapping/kill Saturn then take the Seraphim command chip.

But it has to be after York getting rejected by Saturn since obviously York wouldn't become a Celestial Dragon so she will join BBP since she thinks they will be the ones that rules the whole world.

Imo they will leave with York, who will assist them in finding or developing something at their advantage. She needed a continency after realizing that the Government also will try and assassinate her.

I think the Gorosei at this point is a powerhouse, implied by Sabo's flashback, and I highly doubt 2 BBP members will be able to strictly capture him, but they'll get something out of this. Imo Saturn walks away with the Seraphim and whatever other secrets VP has (a way to power their flying weapon as much as they want for example)

hilarious how people think egghead is gonna be about "gorosei hype" lol they are conveniently ignoring the bbp ship. Saturn is getting snagged away. Theres a reason imu has a picture of blackbeard, hes afraid of blackbeard and we about to find out why

hilarious how people think egghead is gonna be about "gorosei hype" lol they are conveniently ignoring the bbp ship. Saturn is getting snagged away. Theres a reason imu has a picture of blackbeard, hes afraid of blackbeard and we about to find out why
Blackbeard isn’t there.
If Lafitte leaves Egghead with a gorosei in hand he’s more competent than Blackbeard himself lmao