Powers & Abilities The chickens come home to roost

From the moment Zoro used his Dragon Blaze attack on the roof, a never-ending storm of dismissive comments were rained down on him. Why is this? Well it's because of kaido's comment below:

Now, this can be rationalised by swords having certain auras, and that enma's aura is what kaido mistook as "Oden's presence". Moments before this, BigMom also reacted to the sword:

Now, the concept of a katana having a unique air about it is something that's been around since pre-timeskip. Here we can see Zoro claim there's something "off" about his Kitetsu blade:

Oda even went and took this a step further by clearing the air on "cursed blades" in general.

Cursed swords don't actually exist, only great quality blades with personalities that their wielders must bend to their will. And even amongst these blades, Enma is still seen as it's own beast.

A "disposition" so serious that the legendary master swordsmith Kozaburo felt the need to name the sword after "the king who watches over hell...

ENMA!"
:jinbewat:

Now, taking all this into account, it's clear that Enma's ruthless disposition that kaido hadn't been in the presence of in over 20 years is what caused him to mistake it for Oden himself; the last man to pose a threat to him.

However...in the most recent chapter of juan peace, our favourite hero has found himself to be in quite the predicament. The predicament being death.:milaugh::suresure:
But fear not, it's all part of a play that's been in motion before he was born. Bink's sake suspiciously has this all down to a T.:akaman:

shout out to @nik87 senpai

Now don't get me wrong, this rebirth of jo- I mean Luffy is nothing short of beautiful, iconic and downright inspirational. But unfortunately that's not why I'm bringing it up. In chapter 1043, Oda went out of his way to make 2 different characters comment on how Luffy's "voice" has left the roof:

}

But it's all good, luffy's heart got to beating again, and his voice returned shortly after-

or did it?:saitahu:

Zunisha claimed that Joyboy himself returned, after hearing the "drums of liberation". However, this presence was so foreign that the same Momonosuke that commented on the disappearance in the same chapter was oblivious to this messiah that graced them with his presence:

Now if you remember, you'd know that Momo has been keeping tabs on the "voices" on the roof for the majority of the raid:

Despite all this, he was still none the wiser to "Joyboy's" return, and even questioned Zunisha after they commented on it.

Now let's summarise all this:

Luffy get's packed up
His heart stops
His voice disappears
His heart starts up again..
Only Zunisha notices this...and declares that Joyboy has returned... :risicheck:

So we have Joyboy's presence, only identified by Zunisha, who was in contact with Joyboy in the past

Kinda reminds me of when Oden's presence was identified by Kaido, who was in contact with Oden in the past :risicheck:

Luckily for zoro, this was all cleared up along with cursed swords, which is separate from his body and soul. But as far as I know, Luffy has no "cursed sword", just a fruit and some chanclas. Out of those 2, which is more likely to be the reason for this Joyboy phenomenon. :zorothink:

Some chanclas?

or the infamous and sought-after rubber fruit....or whatever it's called

Or maybe it's neither. After all, there's a third contender. The myth, the legend! Mugiwara!

Regardless of which answer is correct, it doesn't change the fact that Joyboy's presence has been picked up and is said to be on the roof at this point in time.

I can't help but draw the comparison after the series of onslaughts on zoro for the exact same reason. Or dare I say this is even worse. What will Oda say to clear the air on all this?

"There's no such thing as reincarnation, only hard work" ?:risitameh:

"All devil fruits have personalities that their user's must bend to their will" ?:ihaha:

Or maybe those chanclas are cursed and once belonged to Joyboy :saden:

In any case, all I can say is that the chickens come home to roost:zosmug:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From the moment Zoro used his Dragon Blaze attack on the roof, a never-ending storm of dismissive comments were rained down on Zoro. Why is this? Well it's because of kaido's comment below:

Now, this can be rationalised by swords having certain auras, and that enma's aura is what kaido mistook as "Oden's presence". Moments before this, BigMom also reacted to the sword:

Now, the concept of a katana having a unique air about it is something that's been around since pre-timeskip. Here we can see Zoro claim there's something "off" about his Kitetsu blade:

Oda even went and took this a step further by clearing the air on "cursed blades" in general.

Cursed sword's don't actually exist, only great quality blades with personalities that their wielders must bend to their will. And even amongst these blades, Enma is still seen as it's own beast.

A "disposition" so serious that the legendary master swordsmith Kozaburo felt the need to name the sword after "the king who watches over hell...

ENMA!"

Now, taking all this into account, it's clear that Enma's ruthless disposition that kaido hadn't been in the presence of in over 20 years is what caused him to mistake it for Oden himself; the last man to pose a threat to him.

However...in the most recent chapter of juan peace, our favourite hero has found himself to be in quite the predicament. The predicament being death.:milaugh::suresure:
But fear not, it's all part of a play that's been in motion before he was born. Bink's sake suspiciously has this all down to a T.:akaman:

Now don't get me wrong, this rebirth of jo- I mean Luffy is nothing short of beautiful, iconic and downright inspirational. But unfortunately that's not why I'm bringing it up. In chapter 1043, Oda went out of his way to make 2 different characters comment on how Luffy's "voice" has left the roof:

}

But it's all good, luffy's heart got to beating again, and his voice returned shortly after-

Zunisha claimed that Joyboy himself returned, after hearing the "drums of liberation". However, this presence was so foreign that the same Momonosuke that commented on the disappearance in the same chapter was oblivious to this messiah that graced them with his presence:

Now if you remember, you'd know that Momo has been keeping tabs on the "voices" on the roof for the majority of the raid:

Despite all this, he was still none the wiser to "Joyboy's" return, and even questioned Zunisha after they commented on it.

Luffy get's packed up
His heart stops
His voice disappears
Only Zunisha notices this...and declares that Joyboy has returned... :risicheck:

So we have Joyboy's presence, only identified by Zunisha, who was in contact with Joyboy in the past

Kinda reminds me of when Oden's presence was identified by Kaido, who was in contact with Joyboy in the past :risicheck:

Luckily for zoro, this was all cleared up along with cursed swords, which is separate from his body and soul. But as far as I know, Luffy has no "cursed sword", just a fruit and some chanclas. Out of those 2, which is more likely to be the reason for this Joyboy phenomenon.

Some chanclas?

Or maybe it's neither. After all, there's a third contender. The myth, the legend! Mugiwara!

Regardless of which answer is correct, it doesn't change the fact that Joyboy's presence has been picked up and is said to be on the roof at this point in time.

I can't help but draw the comparison after the series of onslaughts on zoro for the exact same reason. Or dare I say this is even worse. What will Oda say to clear the air on all this?

"All devil fruits have personalities that their user's must bend to their will" ?:ihaha:

Splendid analysis.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
From the moment Zoro used his Dragon Blaze attack on the roof, a never-ending storm of dismissive comments were rained down on him. Why is this? Well it's because of kaido's comment below:

Cursed swords don't actually exist, only great quality blades with personalities that their wielders must bend to their will. And even amongst these blades, Enma is still seen as it's own beast.

ENMA!"

}

Luffy get's packed up
His heart stops
His voice disappears

Kinda reminds me of when Oden's presence was identified by Kaido, who was in contact with Oden in the past :risicheck:

Luckily for zoro, this was all cleared up along with cursed swords, which is separate from his body and soul. But as far as I know, Luffy has no "cursed sword", just a fruit and some chanclas. Out of those 2, which is more likely to be the reason for this Joyboy phenomenon. :zorothink:

Some chanclas?

Sensational.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well put together and highlighted that Momonosuke is clueless about the new voice that has taken over Luffy's body. The Thriller Bark scenario is repeating itself!
Joyboy will have to do what Luffy couldn't. But even he is unable to do what truly needs to be done to get rid of Kaido for good.
Between devil fruit, chanclas and the hat, the hat is the most likely source of Joyboy even tho maybe both hat and DF are the source of it. The mighty chanclas may belong to Sun god Nika... :toximoji: