Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • ZKK

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Sorry, can't afford reading so much bullshit.

This is the classic scenario where we know how everything worked out so backlog history will always make sense but you can't give one correct prediction about the future.

I can go on many more or basically al your points if you want to.
This.

What about Bellemere? What did her will, bravery do for her? A bullet to the head. Did she do anything negative or abandon her will or ambition? What good happened to herself? Her daughter's future 10 years later don't count.

Fisher Tiger.
Kuina.
ShuShu(the dog at Orange town) tried to save his shop and it still got torn apart and got his ass kick by Richy. What good happened to him? Buggy leaving??? He was leaving already, he had his mapped prepared.

And don't give me that they inspired or brought up others who were rewarded.

I can go on but you get my point. Just like how you named the positives of those who got some rewards due to there bravery I can name the same amount of those who got nothing due to their bravery.

Characters that give up their resolve get burned
Something like Karmic Piracy.

This really isn't a thing. I can make a similar point that those who have a sad past end up successful later on and list a whole bunch of characters with sad past and then list their success.

Its as Herrera said:

This is the classic scenario where we know how everything worked out so backlog history will always make sense but you can't give one correct prediction about the future.

Edit: Well to be fair to you Ten Yaksha Blother your theory might work if you incorporate the "Inherited Will" into this theory of yours.

It still won't be 100% legit but at least most of my points I would use to debate against you would be rendered useless...
Look at me... LOL... Arguing against myself.

But whatever; there will always be exceptions so this theory can't always be 100% air tight.

My point still stands though in terms of debate the type of argument and format you set up can easily be dismantled with some of the examples Herrera and myself mentioned.

Last edited:
This.

What about Bellemere? What did her will, bravery do for her? A bullet to the head. Did she do anything negative or abandon her will or ambition? What good happened to herself? Her daughter's future 10 years later don't count.

Fisher Tiger.
Kuina.
ShuShu(the dog at Orange town) tried to save his shop and it still got torn apart and got his ass kick by Richy. What good happened to him? Buggy leaving??? He was leaving already, he had his mapped prepared.

And don't give me that they inspired or brought up others who were rewarded.

I can go on but you get my point. Just like how you named the positives of those who got some rewards due to there bravery I can name the same amount of those who got nothing due to their bravery.

Characters that give up their resolve get burned
Something like Karmic Piracy.

This really isn't a thing. I can make a similar point that those who have a sad past end up successful later on and list a whole bunch of characters with sad past and then list their success.

Its as Herrera said:

He quoted HxH. He just forgot Gon lost any hope when he learned that Kite was dead. He was depressed. But anyway he used all his rage or whatever he was feeling to revenge his friend.

Again, let's talk about Coby. Never had a will at his life. Rewarded by Luffy saving him and giving him confidence. It's easy to be confident and say shit to Alvida when you have a stronger guy at your side that will protect you.

Again, let's talk about Coby. Never had a will at his life. Rewarded by Luffy saving him and giving him confidence. It's easy to be confident and say shit to Alvida when you have a stronger guy at your side that will protect you.
Well regarding Coby I do agree with Ten Yaksha Blother. He would probably still be on with Alvida if Luffy didn't show up. He was weak willed and Luffy did inspire him. Coby himself admits this when they meet at Water7.

You only become a PK after you found Laugh Tale. And Mihawk stated that becoming a PK is even harder than surpassing Mihawk.
That's cool and all but you are implicating that finding the One Piece isn't that massive when it comes to enemies to fight in droves, as you in fact need to take on yonko crews and eventual alliances. So it's not necessarily a power level related thing. Mihawk would have most likely failed to get all the Road Poneglyphs by himself, you might need crews etc. but this doesn't necessarily mean he does not stand out on PK level by himself.