Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

so? It was just the haki is there any wind drawn? Any sound of wind?
any proof at all? Sounds like you made it up so you can pretend roger isn't a swordsman,even though oda already called him one
What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck wind? Who said wind? Why are you mentioning Wind?

Roger's attack wasn't a fucking cut, it's attack going through the swords and hitting Oden in the abdomen and making him spit blood and sending it to the other side of the island. In what retarded world is this a cut? Ah yes, the world of collective schizophrenia that you zorotards live in.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck wind? Who said wind? Why are you mentioning Wind?

Roger's attack wasn't a fucking cut, it's attack going through the swords and hitting Oden in the abdomen and making him spit blood and sending it to the other side of the island. In what retarded world is this a cut? Ah yes, the world of collective schizophrenia that you zorotards live in.
isnt it and air bar? Also you said it was a gust and a gust is a strong rush of wind,you're clearly not very smart since you think he swings his sword not to cut but to look cool i guess but either way you should know at least this.
Still waiting for you to explain oda calling roger a swordsman btw

Dude its more simple than what you are actually thinking, for real. If Oda wanted to portary Roger anything else he could simply have him hitting Oden with an aCoC infused punch just like Luffy who countered Kaido's Kanabo with aCoC. Not gonna jump the line if Roger was necessarily a swordsman but your reasoning doesnt make sense.

isnt it and air bar? Also you said it was a gust and a gust is a strong rush of wind,you're clearly not very smart since you think he swings his sword not to cut but to look cool i guess but either way you should know at least this.
Still waiting for you to explain oda calling roger a swordsman btw
No, I said CoC gusts, you who took this literally, the truth is it's a CoC shot or something, I'm just giving it a random name

Big Mom, Fujitora, Law, WhiteBeard, King all use their swords to make attacks that aren't slashing, and Shanks gets in on the act. Just because the character uses a sword doesn't mean he's launching a slashing attack, the manga has endless examples of this.

Oda commented on a fan drawing on a board that shows characters using swords. Then he says that they are skilled with swords, if in that photo there was WB with his bisento Oda would say exactly the same thing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, I said CoC gusts, you who took this literally, the truth is it's a CoC shot or something, I'm just giving it a random name

Big Mom, Fujitora, Law, WhiteBeard, King all use their swords to make attacks that aren't slashing, and Shanks gets in on the act. Just because the character uses a sword doesn't mean he's launching a slashing attack, the manga has endless examples of this.

Oda commented on a fan drawing on a board that shows characters using swords. Then he says that they are skilled with swords, if in that photo there was WB with his bisento Oda would say exactly the same thing.
but it was air bar right? :laughmoji:and he never said they are skilled with swords he said when those swordsman cut it really hurts ,why you lying?