Character Discussion The denial of Admiral Aokiji being Yonko Blackbeard's ''underling'' was wild

Nobody gets more embarrassing than big mom as a top tier :gokulaugh:

and I actually mean it, Kaido got used as a jump rope but still doesn't compare to memer

Kizaru isn't the type of guy to be bitched like the gag yonkos who are now dead

Main reason why so many people doubted (and still doubt) that Kuzan truly works for Blackbeard is that he's been characterized as a person who genuinely cares about justice, which Blackbeard most certainly does not

Personally I think that he has his own agenda and that he isn't really loyal to Blackbeard

Main reason why so many people doubted (and still doubt) that Kuzan truly works for Blackbeard is that he's been characterized as a person who genuinely cares about justice, which Blackbeard most certainly does not

Personally I think that he has his own agenda and that he isn't really loyal to Blackbeard
Doesn't matter. That's saying like X-Drake is not a Tobi Roppo. Who cares what his real intention is, he worked for Kaido as an underling.

Aokiji works as an underling for BB, and its because everyone knows BB is currently stronger than Admirals. Otherwise they would be partners like Big mom and Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Why can't Admirals fans face things the way they are and just live with the fact that the Yonko are built differently and that the Admirals were never put on the same pedestal as these absolute monsters ?
Okay, the former admiral Kuzan who almost killed the admiral of the current fleet is an emperor's subordinate, imagine if it was the other way around and we had a Yonko as an admiral's puppy?

Oda isn't crazy to do this because he knows a Yonko's position in the world's food chain...

Imagine if we had phrases like:

"If Akainu were here I wouldn't have come"...

"Don't let him intimidate you, he's just an admiral."

"No one in the world can defeat me"

"Akainu unleashing the king's haki from miles away and making Shanks or any other Yonko shit their pants"

"Akainu is the toughest guy in the world"

"Akainu is essentially the strongest man in the world"

"If it's one on one, always bet on akainu that he will win"

"We don't fear anyone, the Yonkou? The revolutionaries? I have Akainu himself backing me up"

The opposite of these things just doesn't happen because the admirals are nowhere near the Yonkous, they are weaker you shits, and the sooner you accept the more believable the manga will become for you who live in the world of illusion. LOL

The opposite of these things just doesn't happen because the admirals are nowhere near the Yonkous, they are weaker you shits, and the sooner you accept the more believable the manga will become for you who live in the world of illusion. LOL
This is great, of course, but it still won't convince me that the admirals had more potential as characters than Yonko:risitameh: