Current Events The Evolution of ZKK

ZKK cultists know the harder King pushes Zoro the less likely ZKK will happen and right now King is bodying Zoro

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Going to be funny watching Luffy beat Kaido and then seeing Zoro see Luffy beat Kaido on his own now.

:youcraz:

Then their last hope will be but Kaido as long as he's alive ZKK can happen and then watching CP0 or the main man :zehaha: kill him.

At that time I'll be spamming these
:holdthisl::holdthisl:

:ihaha::ihaha:

ZKK cultists know the harder King pushes Zoro the less likely ZKK will happen and right now King is bodying Zoro

Going to be funny watching Luffy beat Kaido and then seeing Zoro see Luffy beat Kaido on his own now.

Then their last hope will be but Kaido as long as he's alive ZKK can happen and then watching CP0 or the main man :zehaha: kill him.

:risicheck:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Posts like these are what will make ZKK that much more fun. :ihaha:

Last edited:
Its either Tejas taking a huge L or us ZKK bois.. I am betting for Tejas. :willsmith:
Post automatically merged:

:cr7: