General & Others The Fanbase is filled with hypocrites

M

MD Zolo

You guys have been crying ever since Dressrossa about the Strawhats being neglected

Now that they are finally focused on you all are crying that they are too weak to be given such focus

Make up your goddamn mind already
I agree 100%. We have been telling that Oda is keeping Straw Hats too weak and that they aren't deserving of a PK crew, but now it feels that they are definitely worthy of PK crew (except Nami, she has work to do), but people are shocked and unaccepting.

It is great thing that Oda is finally showing that the future PK crew is not afraid to go up against the top pirates of the world.

But that being said, it would've been better if the same Straw hats weren't so inactive (and some scared) against Doflamingo.

N

NeutralWatcher

It's because their hype destroy BM portrayal.

Big Mom has been placed as top tier along with Whitebeard, Shanks, Kaido so getting that kind of treatment from Franky, Robin, Nami and Brook hurt her portrayal a lot.

I have no problem if mid trio or weak trio get their hype from Numbers or Flying Six but getting it from BM and mess with power scaling might be what fanbase complain a lot.

I think it's a bit annoying that haki was hyped, then made commonplace in the new world, but still with the relative hype that only 3(now 5 with Jinbe and Usopp) of the crew had it.
I think every member apart from Lola twins and Pudding have haki in Big Mom's crew, and Franky/Brook don't?

It would be awkward at this point in the story TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY CHAPTERS after Usopp unlocked Haki in his epic moment, to devote panel time to Brook and Franky have their haki blooming moments, are they unable to use haki because of a lack of human cells/midochlorians? lol.

You guys have been crying ever since Dressrossa about the Strawhats being neglected

Now that they are finally focused on you all are crying that they are too weak to be given such focus

Have them fight characters they can actually fight, i wouldnt mind seeing them fight headliners/F6, not roll out a fucking top tier.
When they were getting destroyed by fucking brulee and co in the mirror world.
Post automatically merged:

Then there's me judging Zoro and Luffy to be both on yonko level

Exceptions do exist ♡
Yes, thats why your judgement is wrong.
Yonko level luffy wouldnt get wasted by a drunk ass kaido and then come back top tier a few days later.
Let's not even talk about this weird upscaling of zoro's fighting power when the last person zoro fought was killer, you imagina kaido huffing and puffing and struggling with some damn gifters?

Honestly, Franky and Brook are decently strong, i can see them fighting Tobi roppo like Page one or Ulti who seem to be portrayed as the weaker bunch of the group.

The Weak trio + Robin will take down the Numbers/Gifters etc.

Everybody will play a crucial role and i find that to be very good.

I'm still far from considering myself a fan of this crew, but it gets better.

Yonko level luffy wouldnt get wasted by a drunk ass kaido and then come back top tier a few days later.
Luffy has suffered from PIS nerfing many a time and didn't get a chance to use future sight, snakeman or tankman.

Kaido sobered up to one shot him, and he one shot Oden who was on his level 20 years ago before he gained more strength, so Kaido one shotting someone doesn't mean he is astronomically so far above someone that a turn around is impossible.

Luffy was on katakuri's level (not as strong obviously, but on the same tier of strength) coming into WCI if we remove the FS haki hax that is what makes Katakuri freakish. Once Luffy had that he could fight.

Similarly he couldn't fight against Kaido because of his scales, now he can, and in fact he leapfrogged past the level of being able to damage him, to being able to do levels of CoA that no one else apart from hakimen freaks like Rayleigh/Shanks/Garp can replicate.

People will stop calling the SHs weak when they beat the Tobi Roppo
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, Franky and Brook are decently strong, i can see them fighting Tobi roppo like Page one or Ulti who seem to be portrayed as the weaker bunch of the group.

The Weak trio + Robin will take down the Numbers/Gifters etc.

Everybody will play a crucial role and i find that to be very good.

I'm still far from considering myself a fan of this crew, but it gets better.
Usopp’s lie about beating 10 monstrous giants in the past makes me certain that he will beat all of the Numbers. Oda has made it obvious that Usopp’s lies eventually come true, so I’d be shocked if he didn’t take this opportunity to make this lie become true

The problem is that Oda has been neglecting the crew for so long that I can understand why fans have trouble seeing them being at the right level to take down an emperor.
Since the new world
Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou and WCI.... Only Luffy got real fights, stuff like Senor Pink vs Franky was more of a gag fight and Zoro vs Pica a joke. WCI had no real fights outside Luffy vs Katakuri.
I wish the progression felt more organic.
Some fans downplay the crew too much but Oda isn't blameless

Haters gonna hate. I'm not one of those that envisions the Strawhats having up to 4 people at the level of top tiers by the end of the story, but I don't mind the Strawhats being decently powerful. I'm also not of the opinion that the current foes are the toughest thing ever. The good stuff is waiting after Wano when we'll really see the terrifying opponents.

One thing is for sure, people were always gonna complain and be disappointed. Right now I'm just enjoying the show because I've been warning folks not to get their hopes up since Dressrosa. Wano was never going to be the "best thing evar" despite whatever "blah blah better than Marineford" statements some people were accepting.

Haters gonna hate. I'm not one of those that envisions the Strawhats having up to 4 people at the level of top tiers by the end of the story, but I don't mind the Strawhats being decently powerful. I'm also not of the opinion that the current foes are the toughest thing ever. The good stuff is waiting after Wano when we'll really see the terrifying opponents.

One thing is for sure, people were always gonna complain and be disappointed. Right now I'm just enjoying the show because I've been warning folks not to get their hopes up since Dressrosa. Wano was never going to be the "best thing evar" despite whatever "blah blah better than Marineford" statements some people were accepting.
I wonder who will fight Ryokugyu, Sanji or Jinbe?