Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Gentlemens, I was thinking about Better Call Saul, what if the guy who arrived at the end of the last chapter was Saul (the man with the scar)?
and who would bring him to egghead? Well, who was looking for him? The Eustass Kid, it would be a shit script, but it would be funny if Oda brought the Kid to egghead, he would be humiliated and embarrassed again.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
All an act. Well, not completely. Kizaru rn is still on the fence. He's still trying to justify killing all his friends under the guise of "under orders" "necessary" "they did bad shit" "i'm just a cog" etc.

Soon, something will happen between saturn and Kizaru's friends, Bonney, Kuma, Sento and the punks. (My guess is, some more punk's will get killed maybe while trying to shield kuma and Bonney. Atlas is a big target for this)

And that will force kizaru down from the fence and into the side of his friends.

egghead marines going back to ships wasn't a plan by kizaru. But it is an opportunity that he will utilize later.
Either Kumas or Stellas death IF they happen ofc should be the breaking point imo. I don't see Sento dying but he would be valid reason for Kizaru to snap and turn against Saturn (lmao turn against Saturn, that pun), losing his "beloved nephew" to a heartless monster like Saturn ofc.

I don't wanna see Atlas die, already suffering the loss of Shaka too much too but if Atlas or Lilith die too, I'll legit be angry lol.

Something will definitely provoke Kizaru to turn though, his expressions and tone are giving it away heavily, hes in severe emotional and moral conflict, this is the most serious hes probably had to be in decades if not years at least, the most he's been challenged as an individual and thus on a personal level. "Mr laissez-faire" at times, the guy who seemed unpredictable, uncaring, truly neutral is now finally being force to pick a side, an allegiance truly and stop fence sitting.

All the more reason to see his backstory and see why and how he joined the Marines and why serve the WG. Whats his true motivations? Who is he really? His bond with Vegapunk, Sentomaru, Kuma etc are the closest to he has felt to being human I imagine, not just a mindless soldier and thus slave/cog to the system.

Kizaru is gonna break character soon once and for all and its gonna be shocking, the facade will drop and ironically enough, he will see a "spot of light in the darkness", light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel and see the light of hope and all those other metaphors and w/e lol. A beacon of hope/truth and all that.

Diehard Admiral fans/loyalists generally wont like that at all but Oda has been setting up the pieces for him in this arc especially but Film Z also explored his and Kuzans psyche pretty well in regards to their former mentor Zephyr too and thus their allegiances to the Marines and WG.

1106: The Pirate With an Eye Patch

- Chapter starts with Luffy transforming into Gear 5.
- Saturn is feeling a different presence.
- Shanks was the one who destroyed the marine ship
- Shanks: Guys, we can't let Luffy be destroyed by this WG scum.
- In the last page we see that Scopper Gavan is with Shanks. He is the pirate with an eye patch.

break next week :(

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Oda brought the Kid to egghead, he would be humiliated and embarrassed again.
That will only happen in Never Piece.

Its funny how Kidd gets slandered for being wrecked by 2 Yonkos of all things, one being the worlds strongest creature and strongest pirate alive at the time and the other being Odas own self insert, golden boy with the ultimate haki and thus plot armour and author bias.

Kidd gets wrecked by 2 of the strongest characters in the entire series and gets slandered to hell for it and back, make it make sense.
Beckmann would have wrecked any Supernova including Luffy pre TS too. Plus we still dont know what went down when Kidd and his crew faced the RHP without Shanks for some odd reason, despite how tight knit the RHP are and always travelling together.

For all we know, the RHP played dirty in some way as they are pirates and they did make that clear in the beginning of the story too and they are even completely merciless when needed, even shooting a bandit dead without hesitation. A point blank, instant shot to the head with hesitation at that. They dont fuck around but they will fuck over whoever tries to fuck around like Kidd as we've seen twice now ofc.

A lot of Kidd haters are ironically and karmically going to be VERY upset when he does bounce back and accomplishes more, they will bring out the mental gynmastics and denial, the copium to try to deny it, the excuses and such.

1106: The Pirate With an Eye Patch

- Chapter starts with Luffy transforming into Gear 5.
- Saturn is feeling a different presence.
- Shanks was the one who destroyed the marine ship
- Shanks: Guys, we can't let Luffy be destroyed by this WG scum.
- In the last page we see that Scopper Gavan is with Shanks. He is the pirate with an eye patch.

break next week :(
Oda said in an interview that when Scopper starts appearing regularly, the story is entering it's final stages

:steef::steef::steef: