Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
garp says "this is my successor, he is the future of the marines, i trained him the same way me and aokiji trained" and dumb ass powerscalers still think koby is going to be as strong as captains his whole life.
I literally believe he’ll be the fleet admiral and comparable to the likes of Garp EOS. But the idea that he’ll get to that level during the BB arc is wild because that means he’ll be about on par with Luffy at the time which is something Coby has never been.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I literally believe he’ll be the fleet admiral and comparable to the likes of Garp EOS. But the idea that he’ll get to that level during the BB arc is wild because that means he’ll be about on par with Luffy at the time which is something Coby has never been.
He should never be at Luffy's level.

The gap and potential difference are so huge that if oda is sane then he should never portray coby at Luffy's level

He should never be at Luffy's level.

The gap and potential difference are so huge that if oda is sane then he should never portray coby at Luffy's level
Coby will always remain at least a few arcs behind Luffy. That’s why current Coby has Dressrosa Luffy level portrayal. And EOS Coby will have maybe Elbaf Luffy level portrayal.

Coby will always be playing catch up with Luffy, he’ll never be shoulder to shoulder

Reborn

Coby will always remain at least a few arcs behind Luffy. That’s why current Coby has Dressrosa Luffy level portrayal. And EOS Coby will have maybe Elbaf Luffy level portrayal.

Coby will always be playing catch up with Luffy, he’ll never be shoulder to shoulder
He doesn't even have Dressrosa level Luffy portrayal as of now...

And, even though I say if kuzan stays with BB then most likely he will go down to Coby but this thought gives me headache...

He doesn't even have Dressrosa level Luffy portrayal as of now...

And, even though I say if kuzan stays with BB then most likely he will go down to Coby but this thought gives me headache...
Eh he got the 500 Million berry bounty which is Dressrosa Luffy level portrayal. People just overrate Dressrosa Luffy imo.

And imo smoker is the most likely candidate because Smoker and Kuzan had that moment in punk hazard which actually set up a narrative for these characters and Smoker is the only marine who’s ever portrayed shoulder to shoulder with Luffy.

Reborn

pizarro is 100x bigger than pica in dressrosa so his current feat is 100x dressrosa zoro portrayal at least.
What kind of logic is that lol

Eh he got the 500 Million berry bounty which is Dressrosa Luffy level portrayal. People just overrate Dressrosa Luffy imo.

And imo smoker is the most likely candidate because Smoker and Kuzan had that moment in punk hazard which actually set up a narrative for these characters and Smoker is the only marine who’s ever portrayed shoulder to shoulder with Luffy.
The thing is Luffy had G4 + haki and he was able to last against Doffy

Coby destroyed Pizza role arm and that's it...

To me, Kuzan - coby has better buildup which overshadows Smoker - kuzan.

Kuzan protected Smoker and called him a friend.

But with Coby - it's Personal..old apprentice vs New Apprentice after all its Kuzan who took down Garp in front of Coby