Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Break week broke the forum again

Parmesan cheese is the cheese I think I have the most mixed feelings about.

Like, I'm so bored I just wrote that sentence. Fuck.
Aye.

The active peeps only show themselves during chapter weeks.

Just goes to show you even if the forum sees it to the end of One Piece, traffic will tank hard when it's over.

Harder than Narutforums lol

Aye.

The active peeps only show themselves during chapter weeks.

Just goes to show you even if the forum sees it to the end of One Piece, traffic will tank hard when it's over.

Harder than Narutforums lol
I think it depends on how it ends. If the series has a good ending, the Live Action and WIT Adaptation will probably be able to keep it going.

I'm sure there are plenty of people ready to defend Toei's... uh... mistakes with One Piece. People will be looking to attack the WIT adaptation the same way they attacked the Live Action.

So, we're gonna end up powerscaling the Toei and WIT Adaptations, basically. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But yeah this site's traffic dipped after some of the most crazy revelations in the series, so, who knows what it will look like after One Piece actually ends.

Oda really missed the chance, once again, to hype sanji's color of observation.
While the gorosei seemed unable to locate the snail, Oda could've bent the plot in a way that leads to sanji going to find and retrieve the broadcast snail.

Instead, bro gets bite diffed and literally gets bent himself
:jay-yeah:

While the gorosei seemed unable to locate the snail, Oda could've bent the plot in a way that leads to sanji going to find and retrieve the broadcast snail.

Sanji fans need to realize he got his best moment already in the series already, when he knocked out Big Mom with the wedding cake.

Oda are trying so hard ruin sanji since thriller bark arc
I still remember back in water 7 enies lobby sanji was more popular then zoro
Since then oda & toei started their character assassination campaign for sanji and they succeeded sadly 😥 😔

Hype something that doesn't exist? :willight:

Hype something that doesn't exist? :willight:
Now now, don't be like that.
We all know Oda said, 25 years ago, that Sanji is specializing in CoO, zoro in CoA and luffy in CoC. The fact that Luffy by now is a confirmed advanced user in all three types, zoro a confirmed advanced user in CoA and CoC with strong indication of FS doesn't mean ANYTHING. We all know, how accurate Oda is with his statements and we strongly believe he's keeping his words from 25 years ago in his mind every day when he writes the story

:saden: