Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Aye I'd love that. I don't have much hope Usopp anymore given his writing post Dressrosa especially and what's happened with Zoro with Wano and especially unfortunately after it now too.

If its not "relevant to the plot", Oda will just scrap it. Someone even joked Usopp will get his own Enma equivalent there, a weapon that forces out his courage or gives him some regardless, urgh.
Usopp has been tied to lifting hammers that are supposed to be giant and weight massive amounts, but it's always been a lie/gag for the most part.

This is setting up Usopp to lift Mjolnir.

Elbaf will be Usopp's arc (and have a good amount of Nami and Luffy stuff, as well).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Recently?!? Goda foreshadowing memes make people forget that he never cares about that stuff more than he cares about drawing what he finds fun, and doesn't plan out nearly as much as fans think.

Most of people's favourite characters and moments come from Oda swerving at the wheel. It makes absolutely no sense that Sengoku couldn't manage to execute Ace at Marineford, along with a million other things in that arc, yet that's everyone's favourite arc on here because that's not actually what readers like about One Piece
Uh it's not about planning in advance, Oda said recently that you don't have to read One Piece before because it's irrelevant.

But there are mysteries he can reveal, make readers interested and give them some sort of payoff for the time they spent following the series.

If author establishes something it would be nice to keep the continuity and talk about it at some point not forget about it and spends chapters on sexualizing Nami or terrible gags.

I say this because Oda wasn't always like this, if he was I wouldn't even bother.

Uh it's not about planning in advance, Oda said recently that you don't have to read One Piece before because it's irrelevant.

But there are mysteries he can reveal, make readers interested and give them some sort of payoff for the time they spent following the series.

If author establishes something it would be nice to keep the continuity and talk about it at some point not forget about it and spends chapters on sexualizing Nami or terrible gags.

I say this because Oda wasn't always like this, if he was I wouldn't even bother.
"Sexualising Nami, doing gags, not answering mysteries"

"Oda wasn't always like this"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Sexualising Nami, doing gags, not answering mysteries"

"Oda wasn't always like this"
Well if you disagree you are just a cheap reader who gets satisfied with any shit Oda throws at you. I don't like people like you. Zero shame and standards.

One Piece was great in the past, now it's just a shell of its former self.

W/e. Pointless to continue this.

G

Gorosei Informer

The books of Ohara cracked me up fr.

Vegapunk is just a nibba who has a massive brain storage frui and can read:kobeha:

Also, it appears Dragon might be a pacifist. As much as I believe he will be decently strong he ain't anywhere Yonko/Admirals.
Yeah it seems like Oda wants to make him a pacifist which is extremely ironic for a Revolutionary leader/anarchist/guerilla force leader or w/e, but it sets up an interesting contrast to Luffy and Garp I guess too, especially with what Garp most likely expected Dragon to be and shill for the Marines at least.

Would help explain why Akainu hates Dragon too. Akainu is his polar opposite too especially then.

The Ohara Books reveal amd Vegapunks design reveal, especially the giant hairy testicle head (his younger self) and just relying on books amd technology of others combined with the Dropbox Dropbox no mi is extremely underwhelming but unsurprising by Oda too.

I doubted Vegapunk could ever live up to the extreme hype Oda set for him over a decade ago but I believed it possible still somehow and I was hoping he would truly surprise us when he revealed him.

I seriously fear what the reveal of the One Piece will be now. Its definitely gonna be a joke, maybe a literal joke , for maximum meta/self awareness or whatever by Oda.

Ive suspecte the OP is not somethingwe expect, especially by how lauded it is in the story. Its gonna subvert our expectations, give us subversive affirmations or whatever and be something ridiculously goofy and childish like Gear 5.

I don't see Dragon on Yonko/Admirals tier anymore either. Oda needs to wank Sabo after all too and Dragon ran from BB and Co too. Yonko level Sabo might not just be a meme/clown theory ultimately and ironically.

I expect barely anything from Dragon anymore now. Even Jack is less of a disappointment.