Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

:lusalty:
Kaido is dead, respect the deceased please
He's still alive in my heart at least! I'll always remember Waido! @MonsterKaido Worororo will live on forever! Regardless of how Oda screwed up with him, he still unforgettable to me tbh. For better and for worse haha. Plus your drawing of him one time will always help to keep the memory alive too LMAO!

(I NEED Kaido to come back in the final war and play a similar role to Crocodile at Marineford, I would be so EXTREMELY happy if that happened too! Kaido still lives on for me somehow, Sera Kaido must exist out there somehow or something at least! A Kaido clone?! I want to believe!)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::araboss::sanjismug::pepecopium::jackcopium:
:catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

:pepemotion::pepemy::risitasad::shame:

So thanks to a Twitter compilation I saw, I'm convinced Jimbei might betray the crew as a plant later on. Not willingly of course, but either blackmailed or bribed in the past.

Why not?
1.Oda's always used Sanji as a judge of character (Robin, Viola, Gin, Pudding, etc.) He either accepts them right away when others don't because he sees who they are inside/fooling themselves, or doesn't accept them and is later right.
2. Jimbei cares about his people and their freedom to the point of sacrifice and the CDs snd WG can take advantage of that.
3. He was very eager to finally join at WCI.

Again I don't think it'd be willing, but as a forced plant in the crew. When everyone was saying Jimbei had proven himself, Oda had Sanji looking away.

Why not?
1.Oda's always used Sanji as a judge of character (Robin, Viola, Gin, Pudding, etc.) He either accepts them right away when others don't because he sees who they are inside/fooling themselves, or doesn't accept them and is later right.
2. Jimbei cares about his people and their freedom to the point of sacrifice and the CDs snd WG can take advantage of that.
3. He was very eager to finally join at WCI.

Again I don't think it'd be willing, but as a forced plant in the crew. When everyone was saying Jimbei had proven himself, Oda had Sanji looking away.
Sanji betrays the crew regularly