Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Well if you don’t appreciate what he posts, be sure to add him to your ignore list.
I'm probably gonna get erased for saying this but I will never not be baffled by the fact that someone who says various nsfw things about Toko and the Seraphim is allowed to roam free while I'm constantly heckled, punished, and told to cool down because I get into random arguments

Well its just my pov.

If i had access to spoilers i would gladly share them with everybody in the community the moment my source would tell me its ok. I wouldnt try teasing everyone with random shit hints to gain followers on social media or whatever.
If that were the case we wouldn’t be getting anything until tuesdays.

giving out hints is a good way to have the community engaged in the pre hype and it’s all in good fun. Redon isn’t being malevolent when giving out hints. He likes it when people figure them out

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well its just my pov.

If i had access to spoilers i would gladly share them with everybody in the community the moment my source would tell me its ok. I wouldnt try teasing everyone with random shit hints to gain followers on social media or whatever.
That’s what he does though. The difference is his time table is usually a day or two later than what the community wants. Lance has a consistent schedule, so much so that @OnePiss made a chart based on when Lance would post.

G

Gorosei Informer

OH THAT GAME WAS SUPER POPULAR IN POLAND 90% of kids from the time when it was published here played it. Also Romanian food is so delicious... Polish as well! The potato pancakes are classic here too, they are the best with sour cream and some chives sparkles on it. If you will ever find it, my most favorite thing on earth is dry kiełbasa what you can break like a bone, that hard and dry.

Also from what I see the universe shows you to yet try learn the language, many students from abroad here come here mainly to learn Polish. :yearight:
Oh wow LMAO! Thats even bigger than I thought! Bless Poland for being even more based and awesome then! Seriously thats such awsesome news! Made my day haha! Ghost Master was brutally advertised, put onto the back of shelves apparently and never given a fighting chance in other countries at least. I've been thinking to spam gift copies of it on Steam Gifts (I do a lot of gifting there and Ghost Master goes extremely cheap in sales) so I can try to gain more exposure for it and help get it the actual sequel or successor it deserves somehow!

The Game Designer for it has his own Discord and is working on a successor himself. I was following someone else who was doing the same and I knew a bunch of people on Steam who wanted to make a GM2, were trying to petition for it or w/e via Steam Greenlight years ago.

Ah sour cream and chives with them sounds great! I should try that! Romanian food looks and sounds so delicious too. I was formerly close with a Romanian friend for YEARS and he would often tell me about it and he liked to cook and such too, which helped.

Ah Kielbasa! I've heard of that! I've heard its the best sausage from Poland? You can get it as hard and dry as a bone?! So its like a biscuit or something? Thats wild! LOL! Sounds so unusual haha. Kinda curious to try it though! I've not even tried pierogi yet btw, for shame LOL!

:perocry::snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

If that were the case we wouldn’t be getting anything until tuesdays.

giving out hints is a good way to have the community engaged in the pre hype and it’s all in good fun. Redon isn’t being malevolent when giving out hints. He likes it when people figure them out
Maybe its just me but i would take Tuesday spoilers at once without any drama between leakers & the community rather this hint game.