Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I'm glad oda mentioned this in sbs so ppl would stop acting like that scene didn't meant prejudice lol. Like yes, hiyori herself didn't mean it like that but the country took it like that and if people find out Tama is a Kurozumi it will be a problem
People don't realize how absolutely fucked Tama and Yamato are in Wano.

Yamato is Kaido's kid, friends with some people in the Beast Pirates, and casually LARPs as Kozuki Oden, the hero of the nation who was murdered by Kaido, her Dad. Honor and respecting the dead is HUGE in Wano, if Yamato calls herself Oden around regular Wano people, it will go VERY badly.

Then, Tama is a Kurozumi, the clan that has tries to take over the country not once, but twice, killing a bunch of leadership the first time, then turning the country into a nightmarish hellscape full of poision, war factories, and starvation. On top of that, her new Gifter Friends are all SMILE user Beast Pirates.

The people of Wano are not going to accept those two easily.

I swear if we actually get a scene of Yamato being boiled in oil while holding Tama and the Gifters up on a fucking wooden board.......

B

Borasey79

People don't realize how absolutely fucked Tama and Yamato are in Wano.

Yamato is Kaido's kid, friends with some people in the Beast Pirates, and casually LARPs as Kozuki Oden, the hero of the nation who was murdered by Kaido, her Dad. Honor and respecting the dead is HUGE in Wano, if Yamato calls herself Oden around regular Wano people, it will go VERY badly.

Then, Tama is a Kurozumi, the clan that has tries to take over the country not once, but twice, killing a bunch of leadership the first time, then turning the country into a nightmarish hellscape full of poision, war factories, and starvation. On top of that, her new Gifter Friends are all SMILE user Beast Pirates.

The people of Wano are not going to accept those two easily.

I swear if we actually get a scene of Yamato being boiled in oil while holding Tama and the Gifters up on a fucking wooden board.......
Tama I can understand, but I doubt there is anyone in Wano who could restrain Yamato, not even entire mobs can do shit to her.