The general rant thread

G

Gorosei Informer

Bruh a year ago I didn't even know how to read a bus schedule:suresure:
I would always ALWAYS get lost on a straight path and shit.
Now public trasportation is routine to me, registered a new address and moved twice in a year, deal with landlords and all that official stuff, been to 3 different hospitals in one year, travelled across the country multiple times to take care of some stuff and all that while slowly recovering from a serious injury.

Don't belittle yourself man.
You can do this!:kata:
Seriously though, thanks lol. That sounds great, you've accomplished a lot! Especially with a serious injury too, damn! That's quite inspiring, thank you, I'll def try to remember it and keep it in mind to motivate me, thanks!

Yes. This happened.
I once needed 30 mins for a distance that my phone said takes 8 mins
GOOD LORD, wow hahaha! I havent gotten lost before but not quite on a straight path as far as I know hahaha! When I was new to the UK, my cousin who lived here, took us on a tour of a forest nearby and we got lost for 3-4 hours in it! My feet were SO sore after that!

B

Ballel

When I was new to the UK, my cousin who lived here, took us on a tour of a forest nearby and we got lost for 3-4 hours in it! My feet were SO sore after that!
getting lost in forest ..... aaahh that takes me back.

4 hrs u say??

I got lost for 12 hrs, at night with empty phone battery. I barely stopped to take a break because actually it was super fun to walk at night for hours.
All alone, calm, quiet 😇

getting lost in forest ..... aaahh that takes me back.

4 hrs u say??

I got lost for 12 hrs, at night with empty phone battery. I barely stopped to take a break because actually it was super fun to walk at night for hours.
All alone, calm, quiet 😇
I knew it
LL

B

Ballel

Seriously though, thanks lol. That sounds great, you've accomplished a lot! Especially with a serious injury too, damn! That's quite inspiring, thank you, I'll def try to remember it and keep it in mind to motivate me, thanks!
Well,that's why I share my experiences in the first place:kayneshrug:
If there's a chance that someone, somewhere gets inspired to improve their own life it was worth it.