The general rant thread

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Two drunk nasty guys tried to pick me, our friend and my gf up by nasty talk what later turned into touching and kissing hands and hair/heads and they would have even go further if I didn't finally snapped and bluffed to them to sneak away even if they tried to walk after us but they were too drunk to register where were we in the distance. I am so disgusted, gonna burn myself back at home cuz that was just a bitch to this day cuz besides great time in the mane I was just soooo irritated whole day by everything around me. UGH :whitepress:

I wish I was mentally strong enough to persevere in the things I try doing. On the first sign of failure I just give up and distance myself or shut myself off completely.
I hv similar problem

I give up too easily when sth make me feel hopeless or uncomfortable

I hv given up on really important stuff, i am not sure if i made the right choice or not

I hv similar problem

I give up too easily when sth make me feel hopeless or uncomfortable

I hv given up on really important stuff, i am not sure if i made the right choice or not
I know for a fact I didn't make the right choices.

The things I missed out on due to this mentality lead to more giving up down the line, a dark circle of giving up and never improving basically.

Also fuck luxury and the rich
It’s a crime to live in unnecessary luxury
I’m not against a good live but most things are unnecessary like giant villas, fast cars, branded clothes etc.
There are children who don’t have shoes and die because of lack of food
Fuck people who only think of themselves

and fuck people who see nature and animals as inferior beings
Post automatically merged:

Still the school system?
But you're out of that hell, you're lucky
It’s still stupid

B

Ballel

Also fuck luxury and the rich
It’s a crime to live in unnecessary luxury
I’m not against a good live but most things are unnecessary like giant villas, fast cars, branded clothes etc.
There are children who don’t have shoes and die because of lack of food
Fuck people who only think of themselves

and fuck people who see nature and animals as inferior beings
That's a 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 post from you as usual :kata:

I love you man.
People like you give me back some hope in humankind.

Just fucking kill me

My mom for 534534564564564th time so far: So when will you get married and have kids?
I’m glad that my mom supports me
I can marry when I feel ready for it
Our religion says that we should respect every single human and that humanity is one of the most important things
This is the reason why my mother doesn’t care if I marry someone from the same religion or not
She only says: "I hope she has a kind heart and her family is nice"
Post automatically merged:

That's a 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 post from you as usual :kata:

I love you man.
People like you give me back some hope in humankind.

Just fucking kill me
Thank you mate 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
There’s still hope for mankind… I hope so at least