The general rant thread

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
This feel awful ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Iโ€™m glad that my mom supports me
I can marry when I feel ready for it
Our religion says that we should respect every single human and that humanity is one of the most important things
This is the reason why my mother doesnโ€™t care if I marry someone from the same religion or not
She only says: "I hope she has a kind heart and her family is nice"
Post automatically merged:

Thank you mate ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Thereโ€™s still hope for mankindโ€ฆ I hope so at least
Dont matter, got popcorn now

I hate when people say "oh we cant exterminate mosquitos its literaly imposible!" like **** people turned the flow of rivers a hundred years ago, build bombs that destroy entire citys, control the minds of billions through media marketing and advertising, killed six million jews (on the DOT), made Kanyes whole discography, still talk about space colonization as if its possible but mosquitos? Nah to complicated or if not, it will destroy the ecosystem! Like **** most bugs that are simmilar to mosquitos dont even suck blood but polen, who the fuck cares if one kind that sucks blood disapears? Oh but we can just introduce phones into the lives of.evwry human, no problem about that destroying our way of live!
Like ***** have no imagination these days...

B

Ballel

We solved childhood mortality, but mosquitos? Nah impossible... Man I bet you gave @Minimato a 10k budget and he would figure it out...
Stop being entitled. The more you get stung, the weaker the reaction becomes.
There's thia guy who exposes himself to mosquitoea intentionally in order to build up immunity.
You should try that for once

Stop being entitled. The more you get stung, the weaker the reaction becomes.
There's thia guy who exposes himself to mosquitoea intentionally in order to build up immunity.
You should try that for once
I admit I was a bit trolling with my last post but hope you are trolling now to, cause damn๐Ÿ˜‚

The job distribution in certain company is just really unfair.
We have some people who always work overtime, go home the latest in whole room almost everyday including the weekend, spending day kept being called either by people in branch office or by suppliers even during off days. Some of us can't rest properly during the break time, and can only eat lunch in second half of the break.

On other hand, you have some other people who come to office, turn on their computer then spending the first hours eating breakfast while chatting with others. Before the hour of lunch break, some of them will have time gossipping at the back of out room (archive room). Then by the evening, at like 3 PM, their daily tasks are already almost finished, and they can doing online shopping, talking for minutes if not hours, buying food, lipstick, hand sanitizer, etc.
Our daily works starts at 8 AM and ends at 4 PM Monday to Saturday, and most of us will always leave by 4.10 or at worst 4.30 PM, while a few left, always the same people, can go work until 6, 7 or 8 PM.
Yeah, 7 or 8 PM doesn't sound that late for most people standard, but different place has different culture and my room is already feeling so empty by 5 PM, so..

For another example, when Omicron hit us in early 2022. Many people in my room / division got affected.
Then when 3 of us (the always going home late group) finally went to work again after ~ 10 days, holy shit... That pile of job... The pile of job is seriously far more scary imo than getting the covid itself. Then 3 of us had to come home very late for several days in a row, to finish or revise all the tasks.
But then, 1 of the people who always go home really early, she got covid too. Then she finally also went back to office after 10 days. I was thinking "wow, will she actually work overtime for the first time ever during my whole time working here (~ 3.5 years)?".
But nope, she still went home at 4.10 like nothing happened, despite also not coming to work for 10 days.

"But the salary must be different, right?"
Yeah, actually it is different. Except with those people who always go home early being paid higher because they are more veterans, than the ones always working overtime almost everyday who happened to be newer recruits.

B

Ballel

The job distribution in certain company is just really unfair.
We have some people who always work overtime, go home the latest in whole room almost everyday including the weekend, spending day kept being called either by people in branch office or by suppliers even during off days. Some of us can't rest properly during the break time, and can only eat lunch in second half of the break.

On other hand, you have some other people who come to office, turn on their computer then spending the first hours eating breakfast while chatting with others. Before the hour of lunch break, some of them will have time gossipping at the back of out room (archive room). Then by the evening, at like 3 PM, their daily tasks are already almost finished, and they can doing online shopping, talking for minutes if not hours, buying food, lipstick, hand sanitizer, etc.
Our daily works starts at 8 AM and ends at 4 PM Monday to Saturday, and most of us will always leave by 4.10 or at worst 4.30 PM, while a few left, always the same people, can go work until 6, 7 or 8 PM.
Yeah, 7 or 8 PM doesn't sound that late for most people standard, but different place has different culture and my room is already feeling so empty by 5 PM, so..

For another example, when Omicron hit us in early 2022. Many people in my room / division got affected.
Then when 3 of us (the always going home late group) finally went to work again after ~ 10 days, holy shit... That pile of job... The pile of job is seriously far more scary imo than getting the covid itself. Then 3 of us had to come home very late for several days in a row, to finish or revise all the tasks.
But then, 1 of the people who always go home really early, she got covid too. Then she finally also went back to office after 10 days. I was thinking "wow, will she actually work overtime for the first time ever during my whole time working here (~ 3.5 years)?".
But nope, she still went home at 4.10 like nothing happened, despite also not coming to work for 10 days.

"But the salary must be different, right?"
Yeah, actually it is different. Except with those people who always go home early being paid higher because they are more veterans, than the ones always working overtime almost everyday who happened to be newer recruits.
Wow that sound like shit.
Can't you change your job? Sounds like the superiors have clear favourites