The general rant thread

The job distribution in certain company is just really unfair.
We have some people who always work overtime, go home the latest in whole room almost everyday including the weekend, spending day kept being called either by people in branch office or by suppliers even during off days. Some of us can't rest properly during the break time, and can only eat lunch in second half of the break.

On other hand, you have some other people who come to office, turn on their computer then spending the first hours eating breakfast while chatting with others. Before the hour of lunch break, some of them will have time gossipping at the back of out room (archive room). Then by the evening, at like 3 PM, their daily tasks are already almost finished, and they can doing online shopping, talking for minutes if not hours, buying food, lipstick, hand sanitizer, etc.
Our daily works starts at 8 AM and ends at 4 PM Monday to Saturday, and most of us will always leave by 4.10 or at worst 4.30 PM, while a few left, always the same people, can go work until 6, 7 or 8 PM.
Yeah, 7 or 8 PM doesn't sound that late for most people standard, but different place has different culture and my room is already feeling so empty by 5 PM, so..

For another example, when Omicron hit us in early 2022. Many people in my room / division got affected.
Then when 3 of us (the always going home late group) finally went to work again after ~ 10 days, holy shit... That pile of job... The pile of job is seriously far more scary imo than getting the covid itself. Then 3 of us had to come home very late for several days in a row, to finish or revise all the tasks.
But then, 1 of the people who always go home really early, she got covid too. Then she finally also went back to office after 10 days. I was thinking "wow, will she actually work overtime for the first time ever during my whole time working here (~ 3.5 years)?".
But nope, she still went home at 4.10 like nothing happened, despite also not coming to work for 10 days.

"But the salary must be different, right?"
Yeah, actually it is different. Except with those people who always go home early being paid higher because they are more veterans, than the ones always working overtime almost everyday who happened to be newer recruits.
Very similar experience to one of the jobs i worked

It was so annoying to see favoritism and it is always ppl who bring nothing to the table πŸ™„

B

Ballel

Fuck people
Fuck train stations

Why are Germans so fucking smelly, dirty, disgusting, piss everywhere, scream and yell like they're about to go to war!!!!!!!???????

Those perpetually drunk, worthless monkeys

I fucking hate everything about them.
They ruin everything

And why are there SO MANY!?!?!?!!!!!!!????

I'm tired of people twisting scriptures, It literally pisses me off. Why are there soo many liars? This is why this world does not who God is they only know his name; hence the reason why soo many people are atheists as well and I can't blame them because preachers only prophecy lies. Jesus is going to kill soo many people and the world is ignorant about it (because pastors fooling people making them think Jesus loves everybody and he doesn't, you don't need to believe me just read for yourself). Just thinking about it makes me depressed. The evil is getting out of control and I for one am tired. Just looking at these politicians is ridiculous in itself. Not to mention all the evil traditions mankind follow.

Facepalm

B

Ballel

I'm tired of people twisting scriptures, It literally pisses me off. Why are there soo many liars? This is why this world does not who God is they only know his name; hence the reason why soo many people are atheists as well and I can't blame them because preachers only prophecy lies. Jesus is going to kill soo many people and the world is ignorant about it (because pastors fooling people making them think Jesus loves everybody and he doesn't, you don't need to believe just read for yourself). Just thinking about it makes me depressed. The evil is getting out of control and I for one am tired. Just looking at these politicians is ridiculous in itself. Not to mention all the evil traditions mankind follow.

Facepalm
Wow
Interesting viewpoint

I'm tired of people twisting scriptures, It literally pisses me off. Why are there soo many liars? This is why this world does not who God is they only know his name; hence the reason why soo many people are atheists as well and I can't blame them because preachers only prophecy lies. Jesus is going to kill soo many people and the world is ignorant about it (because pastors fooling people making them think Jesus loves everybody and he doesn't, you don't need to believe me just read for yourself). Just thinking about it makes me depressed. The evil is getting out of control and I for one am tired. Just looking at these politicians is ridiculous in itself. Not to mention all the evil traditions mankind follow.

Facepalm
i dont know the biblical narrative of Jesus's (AS) second coming... but honestly don't see Christianity surviving where barely anyone follows the texts or even embodying the ideology of what makes a Christian a Christian.. its just a mere label used to defy the texts and twist it to your own narrative and desire.