Fanclub 'The Ghost Princess' Perona Fanclub

Who do you want to see Perona interact with?

• Total voters
The third poll is over. The results can be found here. The winning choice was pre TS Perona.

If you have any new ideas for a poll please recommend them.
What??? This is blaphsmy come on man Perona time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N

NeutralWatcher

1.) Perona best attack? I think she has many unique move.
- Uses her hollow to make someone depressed. I also remember she said 4 hollows are enough to make someone wants to kill him/herself.
- She can produce giant hollow that detonates.
- Her spirit can leave her body.

2.) Perona's bounty
3.) Perona's awakening
4.) Does Perona have royal blood? This is something I recently found in youtube.
- In her introduction box, she was introduced as Ghost Princess
- Titleof chapter 465 is Pirate Usopp vs Princess Perona
- In the fight against Usopp, she has similar eyes as royalty, Cavendish, Im, Mihawk
-In the arc that Im made his/her first appearance, there was a similar symbol to Perona's crown.
- Because of this Kuma sent her to Kuraigana Island to protect her since she has royal blood.

This is a full video.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1.) Perona best attack? I think she has many unique move.
- Uses her hollow to make someone depressed. I also remember she said 4 hollows are enough to make someone wants to kill him/herself.
- She can produce giant hollow that detonates.
- Her spirit can leave her body.

2.) Perona's bounty
3.) Perona's awakening
4.) Does Perona have royal blood? This is something I recently found in youtube.
- In her introduction box, she was introduced as Ghost Princess
- Titleof chapter 465 is Pirate Usopp vs Princess Perona
- In the fight against Usopp, she has similar eyes as royalty, Cavendish, Im, Mihawk
-In the arc that Im made his/her first appearance, there was a similar symbol to Perona's crown.
- Because of this Kuma sent her to Kuraigana Island to protect her since she has royal blood.

This is a full video.

Interesting. I think we can do one of those. I'll check the video a bit later though. We just need a mod to delete the current one.