General & Others The Great Debate - Will Luffy Solo Kaido this Arc?

Do you think Luffy will solo Kaido?

• A) He will beat him 1vs1

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • B) It will be a tag-team

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • C) Little of A) and B)

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • D) Kaido's nerfed (assuming Luffy's not equally nerfed)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • E) A combo between B), C), and D), but the story pretends he 1vs1

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • F) Other

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters
It'll at least start as tag team, but it'll turn into a 1vs1 between Luffy and Kaido. Kaido will be nerfed. When Luffy wins, the story acts like it was a 1vs1 win even if it's arguably not. There will be debates whether he surpassed Kaido or not: if there was a second fight, Luffy would win without help this time?

We know Luffy's upgrading his CoA, but will he Awaken too? Those are great and all, but how does he not get one-shot by the club?

He had no FS when Kaido downed him , could fare better if he had .

Maybe he'll Awaken his DF and turn the ground to Rubber like other Paramecia users Doflamingo turning the ground to Strings

And Katakuri turning the ground to Mochi

He'll be able to control the ground and utilize it as a shield that will block Kaido's attacks and send them back to Kaido

I think it'll be a tag team with Law , ans Zoro if he accepts Enma , maybe Kidd

When Luffy beats Kaidou it’d defo be a 1 v 1 imo. The statement ‘In a 1 v 1 always bet on Kaidou’ tells you all you need to know really, given you have an underdog protagonist who always does what is deemed impossible time & time again. That said, the fight might start with a tag-team with someone or several others but when all is said & done, I expect the climax to be Luffy v Kaidou. This is looking to me like Luffy v Croc all over again. Croc was portrayed to be heads and shoulders over Luffy during their first fight & was also invulnerable to all of Luffy’s attacks as well but all it took was for Luffy to learn how to hurt Croc. So all Luffy has to do as well is learn how to hurt Kaidou which he’s already in the process of doing. I know people are fuzzy about Luffy Kaidou beating 1 v 1& all but the reality is that if Luffy masters Ryuuou + Alpha, he’s already effectively a top tier & s very strong one at that. I mean y’all ask yourselves, how many top tiers can use FS (which seems to be pinnacle of CoO) & Ryuuou + Alpha (which also seems to be the pinnacle of CoA)? Considering 1.) BM doesn’t seem to be capable of FS and neither does Kaidou and then 2.) the fact that nothing bar Enma has ever been able to hurt Kaidou before, it becomes obvious that they are not many. To add Luffy’s G4 is no Joke. I’d argue he has speed & power comparable to some top tiers in that Gear.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When Luffy beats Kaidou it’d defo be a 1 v 1 imo. The statement ‘In a 1 v 1 always bet on Kaidou’ tells you all you need to know really, given you have an underdog protagonist who always does what is deemed impossible time & time again. That said, the fight might start with a tag-team with someone or several others but when all is said & done, I expect the climax to be Luffy v Kaidou. This is looking to me like Luffy v Croc all over again. Croc was portrayed to be heads and shoulders over Luffy during their first fight & was also invulnerable to all of Luffy’s attacks as well but all it took was for Luffy to learn how to hurt Croc. So all Luffy has to do as well is learn how to hurt Kaidou which he’s already in the process of doing. I know people are fuzzy about Luffy Kaidou beating 1 v 1& all but the reality is that if Luffy masters Ryuuou + Alpha, he’s already effectively a top tier & s very strong one at that. I mean y’all ask yourselves, how many top tiers can use FS (which seems to be pinnacle of CoO) & Ryuuou + Alpha (which also seems to be the pinnacle of CoA)? Considering 1.) BM doesn’t seem to be capable of FS and neither does Kaidou and then 2.) the fact that nothing bar Enma has ever been able to hurt Kaidou before, it becomes obvious that they are not many. To add Luffy’s G4 is no Joke. I’d argue he has speed & power comparable to some top tiers in that Gear.
All admirals and mihawk and shanks will have fs and ryou

All admirals and mihawk and shanks will have fs and ryou
*Ryuuou? (Armament Stage 2). Most Likely
*Ryuuou plus alpha (Armament Stage 3?) - Very Unlikely. Fact that the only Enma has been able to injure Kaidou till date, should prove it isn't common even amongst the top tiers. My personal opinion, but I'd be very surprised if the admirals even with their very OP DFs have this type of armament as it'd be a little to ridiculous imo. The likes of Shanks & Mihawk however I can see having it.
*FS - I doubt it, given Kaidou & BM don't seem to be able to use FS. Heck Rayleigh can't use FS.

*That said, shanks could potentially have both given his similarities to Luffy.

HA001

*Ryuuou? (Armament Stage 2). Most Likely
*Ryuuou plus alpha (Armament Stage 3?) - Very Unlikely. Fact that the only Enma has been able to injure Kaidou till date, should prove it isn't common even amongst the top tiers. My personal opinion, but I'd be very surprised if the admirals even with their very OP DFs have this type of armament as it'd be a little to ridiculous imo. The likes of Shanks & Mihawk however I can see having it.
*FS - I doubt it, given Kaidou & BM don't seem to be able to use FS. Heck Rayleigh can't use FS.

*That said, shanks could potentially have both given his similarities to Luffy.
Meme and kaido are freaks with insane durability. Giving them the advanced hakis would make them unstoppable.
Enma is going to be nothhing more than a high grade sword used with advanced coa.
All the top tiers bar the 2 freaks and maybe bb will have advanced hakis.

Meme and kaido are freaks with insane durability. Giving them the advanced hakis would make them unstoppable.
I agree giving those two Ryuuou + alpha would be a bit too ridiculous but both should be able to use Ryuuou at least.
Enma is going to be nothhing more than a high grade sword used with advanced coa.
In a country where most of the elite Samurai can use Ryuuou and there are tons of meito, none were able to hurt Kaidou but Enma, so I seriously doubt that :p

All the top tiers bar the 2 freaks and maybe bb will have advanced hakis.
I disagree with this. Even Rayleigh doesn't have Ryuuou + Alpha and FS so I doubt Oda is going to give both to the majority of top tiers but we'd see ^^

HA001

I agree giving those two Ryuuou + alpha would be a bit too ridiculous but both should be able to use Ryuuou at least.

In a country where most of the elite Samurai can use Ryuuou and there are tons of meito, none were able to hurt Kaidou but Enma, so I seriously doubt that :p

I disagree with this. Even Rayleigh doesn't have Ryuuou + Alpha and FS so I doubt Oda is going to give both to the majority of top tiers but we'd see ^^
Where was it said ray doesnt have fs ?
Oda is not going to introduce a charcter specific sword. Not really hyou was a beast in his prime but never had the advanced ryou.

Where was it said ray doesnt have fs ?
Oda is not going to introduce a charcter specific sword. Not really hyou was a beast in his prime but never had the advanced ryou.
*From Ray's conversation with Luffy about FS, it was implied that Rayleigh doesn't have it.
*Also I'm not saying Enma is character specific, just that it is an incredibly powerful blade.
*No Samurai on Wano is confirmed to have Advanced Ryuuou/Haki either.