The Great Guys vs Girls Mafia Round (Sign ups)

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Haha if I get to be cult
I will make u and pero as my first choices
And ofc if u don't roleplay the role u gets modkilled
So it is either winning or saving your pride
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
i'll never join your feminist cult witch:endthis:

If the girl's town eliminates the boys mafia, girls win.
If the girl's mafia draws parity with the boy's town, the girls win.
If the boy's town eliminates the girl's mafia, the boys win.
If the boy's mafia draws parity with the girl's town, the boy's win.

Can take away kill shots if the game would move too quickly. It's essentially having two towns in a game each hunting a different mafia. Two lynches per day.
Dis good. We can throw in Jester or Unjester or both to keep the things more intresting. Otherwise popular targets will get hit first.

@Flowa you made the sign up thread. You can host this,

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
If the girl's town eliminates the boys mafia, girls win.
If the girl's mafia draws parity with the boy's town, the girls win.
If the boy's town eliminates the girl's mafia, the boys win.
If the boy's mafia draws parity with the girl's town, the boy's win.

Can take away kill shots if the game would move too quickly. It's essentially having two towns in a game each hunting a different mafia. Two lynches per day.
how about this. to complement ur idea:
32 players
16 girls 16 guys

the guys will get together and pick 4 of them to be mafia. maybe pick 1 to be indie? (subject to discussion on wincon)
the girls will get together and pick 4 of them to be mafia. maybe pick 1 to be indie? (subject to discussion on wincon)

so it will be 12 town guys, 12 town girls, 4 mafia guys, and 4 mafia guys. (maybe indies if they r included)

each day there will be 2 lynches. a guy lynch and a girl lynch

guys win con is - the town guys eliminate all mafia girls OR the mafia guys reach parity with town girls
girls win con is - the town girls eliminate all mafia guys OR the mafia girls reach parity with the town guys

how is this? @Flowa @hime @Nana @QueenEmilia @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 @T-Peinโ„ข etc.. lol not gna tag the entire player base

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
Finding subs is going to be a hassle in this game :catblush:

Letโ€™s keep the player numbers a bit less and keep some boys and girls on reserve.

Inb4, due to a lack of subs, a boy subs in for a girl. That would be hilarious!! XD

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
it could also be 15-3-1

so each team picks 3 of them to be mafia and 1 to be a survivor or lyncher or jester (a neutral indie). anything but serial since that will be too unfair since he wont kill mafia.

so the wincon becomes

boys - the town boys eliminate all mafia girls, OR the mafia boys reach parity with town girls OR the indie boy achieves his wincon of lynching 2 assigned targets, or getting himself lynched (if jester)

girls will get the same wincon, just girls version

the indie can be jester and wins for his gender. or can be a person who gets assigned 2 names from the opposing gender and has to lynch to win

i am down to host this if none comes forward
Post automatically merged:

even better each team picks who want to be their vig their doctor their cop etc...

im down to make a small RM setup for this and everyone picks who they want

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I got an idea

How about we just make a regular as game or even games but impose rules that when you follow you gain points, and then after x amount of time you combine all points and which gender achieved most points wins

Like idk

Vote correctly for scum - 5 points
Vote incorrecntly for scum - lose 5 points
Save a dying tyrget - Get 3 points

And so on

I got an idea

How about we just make a regular as game or even games but impose rules that when you follow you gain points, and then after x amount of time you combine all points and which gender achieved most points wins

Like idk

Vote correctly for scum - 5 points
Vote incorrecntly for scum - lose 5 points
Save a dying tyrget - Get 3 points

And so on
i was thinking something point based would be nice but i wasnt sure how it would be implemented

this looks good tho

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
i was thinking something point based would be nice but i wasnt sure how it would be implemented

this looks good tho
well basically each player would keep track of his own record. Makes them more involved. Likewise other players if they want can observe others too.

Likewise hosts would have most information here with their action sheet and vote count

well basically each player would keep track of his own record. Makes them more involved. Likewise other players if they want can observe others too.

Likewise hosts would have most information here with their action sheet and vote count
i like it

it promotes more activity and scum hunting

id be down to play a game like that