• Zoro/Mihawk

• Zoro/Sanji

• Zoro/Hiyori

• Zoro/Tashigi

• Zoro/Luffy

• All of the above

• Zoro forever alone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello friends, fellow Z-bois and lurkers of Worst Gen. Some of you may know me from OJ as a voracious critic of One Piece and other series, usually met with the shrill refrains of 'why don't you write your own series then!111!'. I've decided to take that advice onboard (no pun intended) and create my own mini-series set in an alternate post-canon timeline of One Piece. The series is a continuation of the one-shot I posted in the Zoro FC months ago, so thanks to all those who commented for their support! I also draw eternal inspiration from my good friend @Admiral Lee Hung and his dedication to his long-running S&A series and the OP roleplay.

The story revolves around my cast of original characters, featuring the children of Shanks and Mihawk as the main duo. I'm tagging my fellow swordbois, memelords and Perona simps to provide any helpful feedback, ideas or images from meme generator. Your choice.

The story can be found at: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73262811

@Light D Lamperouge @Red Dog @Fuckthis3 @Akai2 @Finalbeta @kentasaiba @Zoro D Goat @ranady @SethTrollins @Kiwipom @Chrono @Amparezy @Celestia @Sunita @Brix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NeutralWatcher
@Jew D. Boy @Bogard @Panties Hunter @Cyrus the Cactus @Tris @kumae @nik87
@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Zorojuro @Kiwipom @Red Dog @Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@Albino 👑 @critical mindset
@Natalija @Rukusho @ShadyOjiro
@BigChungus2018 @King7 @Fujishiro @Garp the Fist
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341

Last edited:
Hello friends, fellow Z-bois and lurkers of Worst Gen. Some of you may know me from OJ as a voracious critic of One Piece and other series, usually met with the shrill refrains of 'why don't you write your own series then!111!'. I've decided to take that advice onboard (no pun intended) and create my own mini-series set in an alternate post-canon timeline of One Piece. The series is a continuation of the one-shot I posted in the Zoro FC months ago, so thanks to all those who commented for their support! I also draw eternal inspiration from my good friend @Admiral Lee Hung and his dedication to his long-running S&A series and the OP roleplay.

The story revolves around my cast of original characters, featuring the children of Shanks and Mihawk as the main duo. I'm tagging my fellow swordbois, memelords and Perona simps to provide any helpful feedback, ideas or images from meme generator. Your choice.

The story can be found at: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73262811

@Light D Lamperouge @Red Dog @Fuckthis3 @Akai2 @Finalbeta @kentasaiba @Zoro D Goat @ranady @SethTrollins @Kiwipom @Chrono @Amparezy @Celestia @Sunita @Brix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NeutralWatcher
@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Zorojuro @Kiwipom @Red Dog @Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
I usually never do this in internet or for fan fictions ... but if you want to do a story about Mihawk and Shanks and main duo ... as a published writer and pro editor ... I think I can help you with the plot

(not that you need it of course ...)

and thanks for sharing

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
I’ll check it out when I get home from work. Looking at the tags, it already looks promising. I’ll provide feedback when I’m done reading :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
Hiyori and Zoro ship:whitepress:

I rarely read stuff like this but I will give it a shot for sure:cheers:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
So I read it, and I want more :doffycry:

The Iris and Zoro stuff was pretty cute though. Could totally see Zoro being a loving uncle :emohiyo:

So I read it, and I want more :doffycry:

The Iris and Zoro stuff was pretty cute though. Could totally see Zoro being a loving uncle :emohiyo:
Thanks man! Zoro will definitely feature in upcoming chapters as well so keep an eye out for Marimo :zorothink:

Next week I’ll be uploading two more chapters, introducing the members of Iris’s crew and most importantly, the son of Shanks and Makino. I’ll tag everyone here once it’s up, just let me know if you want to be added/removed from the tag list!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
Awesome Den Den! I’m glad I was able to inspire you in my own way lmfao. Is your series finished in its entirety then? I’ll have to give it a full read if so. Lol

Also, if your series is finished, the Tyrants of OJ could use a revival, lmfao. @Owl Ki @Beerbottle and i would be ecstatic to have you join our RP crew.

Awesome Den Den! I’m glad I was able to inspire you in my own way lmfao. Is your series finished in its entirety then? I’ll have to give it a full read if so. Lol

Also, if your series is finished, the Tyrants of OJ could use a revival, lmfao. @Owl Ki @Beerbottle and i would be ecstatic to have you join our RP crew.
Thanks Major! Truth be told, the series is actually becoming a lot bigger than I thought, I’ve currently got a Water 7 arc in the works with future arcs planned around other themes (murder mystery, Marineford V2 and so on) :usoprice:

I’d like to think some of my upcoming characters would make fun additions to the RP but sadly I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of writing for now catded I’ll tag you whenever I upload new chapters though, would love to hear your thoughts on my worldbuilding and characters!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thanks Major! Truth be told, the series is actually becoming a lot bigger than I thought, I’ve currently got a Water 7 arc in the works with future arcs planned around other themes (murder mystery, Marineford V2 and so on) :usoprice:

I’d like to think some of my upcoming characters would make fun additions to the RP but sadly I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of writing for now catded I’ll tag you whenever I upload new chapters though, would love to hear your thoughts on my worldbuilding and characters!
I understand lmfao. Well yes definintely tag me. I would love to read your work.

By the way,
Have you had a chance to peep our RP in Loguetown? What do you think of the characters and such?