• Zoro/Mihawk

• Zoro/Sanji

• Zoro/Hiyori

• Zoro/Tashigi

• Zoro/Luffy

• All of the above

• Zoro forever alone

Results are only viewable after voting.
I understand lmfao. Well yes definintely tag me. I would love to read your work.

By the way,
Have you had a chance to peep our RP in Loguetown? What do you think of the characters and such?
No, I'm having a look at it now. I didn't write a Loguetown arc for my series since everyone is from the Calm Belt/Grand Line, but that place definitely has potential for amazing storylines!

I like the character artworks you drew yourself, but being lazy and also untalented in art I had to commission an artist to make a drawing of Iris.

I'll update the OP to add this picture as well but I hope you like it:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No, I'm having a look at it now. I didn't write a Loguetown arc for my series since everyone is from the Calm Belt/Grand Line, but that place definitely has potential for amazing storylines!

I like the character artworks you drew yourself, but being lazy and also untalented in art I had to commission an artist to make a drawing of Iris.

Oh yeah she looks great haha. I can see both Mihawk and Hancock in her design, well-commissioned! Lol

And thanks, drawing Skoll came natural to me, but that damn Dwarf stressed me out far than any fanfic character should have ever lol. I could not get her design right for the life of me, and it literally took me overall like 6 attempts to get her a design that I liked haha.

This was such a well crafted piece of literature. You've hit all points of emotional intrigue/investment for me.
  • Main Protagonist being a strong female was so well implemented and different
  • Character relations between Iris, Zoro, Perona, Mihawk, and Strawhats was so perfectly fluid
  • Conversations felt genuine and tangible
  • Introducing outside characters/persons and brandishing them in a light as if they were the main character was such a nice transition to change focus.
    • I loved that second person narration
  • The nostalgia factor was SO well done man. Zoro reminiscing about the past and Kuina, contrasting to the way Iris is brought up was a nice touch.
  • The cherry on top, although may seem insignificant, was that Iris is a 2-Sword Style Swordsman. We don't see much of that, especially for a female swordsman (I don't care too much for Kozuki Oden).
All in all, I cannot wait for the next couple chapters. Please keep me in the Tags list going forwards, and thank you for beginning such an ambitious story, I'm sure it was difficult.

Read the first chapter...so far so good, you’re very good with descriptions, my favorite was the spider lily pattern for the swordwoman’s kimono (off topic, idk if you know, but they were an important feature in Ghost of Tsushima). As for the leads, will need to see more of Ayaka, but she seems likable enough at the moment. Mihawk’s daughter is easily better for me, she takes a lot after her father, but not the point where she’s an outright clone of him, really liked how she’s an aloof, intelligent, philosophical, and capable warrior, but gradually began to open up to Ayaka. On that note, liked the references to the manga; the frog in the well line was a nice touch, as was the Red Light District mention, but you made sure not to overdo it and the story could stand out as an entertaining read in its own right. And you did a good job keeping the current status of Wano somewhat vague (since we won’t know what will happen in canon for awhile).

Will try and read more later, but so far, like what I’m seeing.

Also:

Read the first chapter...so far so good, you’re very good with descriptions, my favorite was the spider lily pattern for the swordwoman’s kimono (off topic, idk if you know, but they were an important feature in Ghost of Tsushima). As for the leads, will need to see more of Ayaka, but she seems likable enough at the moment. Mihawk’s daughter is easily better for me, she takes a lot after her father, but not the point where she’s an outright clone of him, really liked how she’s an aloof, intelligent, philosophical, and capable warrior, but gradually began to open up to Ayaka. On that note, liked the references to the manga; the frog in the well line was a nice touch, as was the Red Light District mention, but you made sure not to overdo it and the story could stand out as an entertaining read in its own right. And you did a good job keeping the current status of Wano somewhat vague (since we won’t know what will happen in canon for awhile).

Will try and read more later, but so far, like what I’m seeing.

Also:

Thanks man, means a lot coming from a fellow critic! I’ve tried to keep the post-canon world somewhat open to interpretation, but the main aspects of the plot (Luffy bringing freedom, Wano opening to the outside etc) should still be there.

Like most other civilian characters, Ayaka isn’t going to be a main staple in the plot, but her existence does tie into the Wano story arc I’ve been planning. Hopefully you’ll enjoy that as well as the crewmates coming up in the next few chapters :funky:
Post automatically merged:

The second set of chapters is up, this time introducing our first crew member and the aftermath of one of Iris's childhood incidents. :funky:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73584393

@Light D Lamperouge @Red Dog @Fuckthis3 @Akai2 @Finalbeta @kentasaiba @Zoro D Goat @ranady @SethTrollins @Kiwipom @Chrono @Amparezy @Celestia @Sunita @Brix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NeutralWatcher
@Jew D. Boy @Bogard @Panties Hunter @Cyrus the Cactus @Tris @kumae @nik87
@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Zorojuro @Kiwipom @Red Dog @Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@Albino 👑 @critical mindset
@Natalija @Rukusho @ShadyOjiro
@BigChungus2018 @King7 @Fujishiro @Garp the Fist
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341

Last edited:
The last tag set didn't go through, but here's the second set of chapters if anyone's interested!

@Light D Lamperouge @Red Dog @Fuckthis3 @Akai2 @Finalbeta @kentasaiba @Zoro D Goat @ranady @SethTrollins @Kiwipom @Chrono @Amparezy @Celestia @Sunita @Brix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @NeutralWatcher
@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @TheAncientCenturion @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@Ice devil slayer @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Zorojuro @Kiwipom @Red Dog @Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341 @Beerbottle

I will try my best to post at least one chapter weekly, depending on length. Although inspiration comes and goes and I'll try to respond to feedback/suggestions that you guys give. :optimistic:

Particularly when longer/fuller story arcs come into play, I'd rather take my time plotting out the story and character arcs than try to rush out anything half-assed.

I will try my best to post at least one chapter weekly, depending on length. Although inspiration comes and goes and I'll try to respond to feedback/suggestions that you guys give. :optimistic:

Particularly when longer/fuller story arcs come into play, I'd rather take my time plotting out the story and character arcs than try to rush out anything half-assed.
I think we would all rather want you taking time with this. So no pressure.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thanks man, means a lot coming from a fellow critic! I’ve tried to keep the post-canon world somewhat open to interpretation, but the main aspects of the plot (Luffy bringing freedom, Wano opening to the outside etc) should still be there.

Like most other civilian characters, Ayaka isn’t going to be a main staple in the plot, but her existence does tie into the Wano story arc I’ve been planning. Hopefully you’ll enjoy that as well as the crewmates coming up in the next few chapters :funky:
Post automatically merged:

The second set of chapters is up, this time introducing our first crew member and the aftermath of one of Iris's childhood incidents. :funky:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73584393

@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
Fantastic. Though I do feel like I’ve read this one before? Did you rewrite this one?

Fantastic. Though I do feel like I’ve read this one before? Did you rewrite this one?
Most of my uploaded chapters are rewritten or edited versions of the pilots I’ve sent you. I’ve taken on board helpful suggestions from people like @dizzy2341 and changed up some phrasing, character designs etc.

Not sure where you got up to with the pilots but I did complete a Wano arc and currently have a Water 7 arc in the works.

I'm dumping the feedback I've already given @Den_Den_Mushi in here so you guys can see that I'm not just hyping Den Den without pointing something out :) Below are 2 different messages I sent during reading :)

"I've read the first chapter of your fic fam I like it, its a tried and tested way of showing your character through the eyes of others I'm currently reading chapter 2, you've made me chuckle quite a bit already.. Flowers drawn on the wall so zoro won't get lost xD "

"I've now read 3 chapters I still like it there's nothing to really arrest you on.. However, and this might just be my paranoia.. But be careful to not make Iris too perfect She doesn't need a stupid quirk per say, thats not what I mean by it

Now I'm just being mean but (allowed the bullies to go punished. ) I found a grammar error :)

Chapters 5 and 6 are up, featuring the next member of our crew and a little bit of backstory!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73965054

@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Chapters 5 and 6 are up, featuring the next member of our crew and a little bit of backstory!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/73965054

@Rhealuna @Monarch @Marimo_420 @Cinera @Blother @Shishi @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Haoshoku @Nidai_Kitetsu @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @BossYimz @Rivaille @Reborn @Geo @Buggy D Clown @Mikail @Admiral Lee Hung @Thabeast @stormylife @nik87 @MasterD @Camie @Monet @Sade @Rukusho @playa4321 @Enma @Finalbeta @Cyrus the Cactus @Dragomir @HAJIKATA @Reddot4 @HA001 @MD Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer @Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KiriNigiri @RZ.119 @Greenbeard @Queen @LolonoisZolo @Mr. Bushido @ShadyOjiro @Guymieux @IceWitch @Dark Hound @Gon’s Missing Arm @Zenos7 @RyumaZoro @Himura @Fenaker @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Don DaSlayer @Sunita @gojo @Sievas @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @Orojackson Refugee @gojo @Blother @Yukihime @Gensui Sazid @bblue @Tamerani @Seth Rollins @Zowo @style @Sword God Ryuma @Yo Tan Wa @playa4321@Sentinel @King7 @Kejon @Topi Jerami
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yasu
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Akai2
@Zowo
@Just a member
@Dark Hound
@Haoshoku
@MarineHQ62
@stealthblack
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@ZoroGang @Zenos7
@Queen
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Zoro D Goat
@Fiji
@Marimo_420
@Gangstalicios
@Exodia.
@Don DaSlayer
@Seth Rollins
@Natalija
@Verg
@rednose
@Bogard
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Gran D. Master
@Red Admiral
@Reddot4
@Mihawksenpai
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@Seth
@RayanOO @dizzy2341
I’ll try to check this out later today, can’t wait to see how the next fateful meeting goes for Iris and Willow :cheers: