Fanclub The holy Admirals temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Love all the admirals except the fleet guy dude.

You'd better keep the same energy when Koby becomes one.

Let me innnnn. My nickname would be the Blue Pheasant <<Ice Time Slayer>>

:kata:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I wish Yonkou were even half as cool as Admirals in this manga, but I guess they're on the savage side. Admirals have the best combination of personality + design + ability in the show by far.

The panel/screen prescence these guys have especially when using their abilities is unmatched. Just jaw dropping stuff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I wish Yonkou were even half as cool as Admirals in this manga, but I guess they're on the savage side. Admirals have the best combination of personality + design + ability in the show by far.

The panel/screen prescence these guys have especially when using their abilities is unmatched. Just jaw dropping stuff.
Yeah the admirals have better design than the Yonko.

You don't have to be monstrous to be badass at all. (Even the opposite )

Marco has a very nice combo too personality design and powers.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Marco has a very nice combo too personality design and powers.
That reminds me. For the first mates and the YC1 Oda really takes great care of them as well.

They imo are the second group in terms of the combinations I mentioned earlier. Oda really goes above and beyond for them. (Rayleigh, Zoro, Beckman, Katakuri, Marco, King, Shilliew) they are always the standouts in the crew a lot of times even outshining the captains. Which of those designs are ever goofy or not threatening? He goes out of his way to make them look and act like complete badasses.

This is why I don't even need to see Greenbull to know he's in good hands, and I didn't need to see King to know he'd be an amazing design as well. Oda is very cautious when designing these two groups he leaves his wild creativity loose for other groups (warlords, yonkou, other commanders etc), he doesn't dare experiment loosely with these guys.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That reminds me. For the first mates and the YC1 Oda really takes great care of them as well.

They imo are the second group in terms of the combinations I mentioned earlier. Oda really goes above and beyond for them. (Rayleigh, Zoro, Beckman, Katakuri, Marco, King, Shilliew) they are always the standouts in the crew a lot of times even outshining the captains. Which of those designs are ever goofy or not threatening? He goes out of his way to make them look and act like complete badasses.

This is why I don't even need to see Greenbull to know he's in good hands, and I didn't need to see King to know he'd be an amazing design as well. Oda is very cautious when designing these two groups he leaves his wild creativity loose for other groups (warlords, yonkou, other commanders etc), he doesn't dare experiment loosely with these guys.
I totally agree I prefer myself the right hand men than The Yonko.

They feel often more human more fleshed and better designed.

If you want their is a Right hand man fan club to wank them : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/righ-hand-men-fc.747/

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The main reason I find the Admirals more appealing is just how Oda approaches them. They’re monsters with great powers and conflicting ideals that still need to function together. They have their quirks but Oda never lets them be overpowered by this. Kizaru might’ve shown himself inept with technology at Saboady but he quickly reinstated himself as a threat. More than I can say for Linlin in WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.