Fanclub The holy Admirals temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung

What do you think about the distinctions made here? And they are in the same set of VCs

Aokiji

And what do you think happened that made him change to Lazy Justice?

Fuji

Sabo

I know these are small nuances, but do you think they mean something?
I think it’s telling us that Admiral Level Haki is a tier above Sabo’s Haki, which we pretty much knew already lol.

Pretty crazy as Sabo has some of the strongest Haki we’ve seen in the new world. I think only high tier with confirmed better Haki than Sabo we’ve seen is Katakuri lol

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think it’s telling us that Admiral Level Haki is a tier above Sabo’s Haki, which we pretty much knew already lol.
Yeah, I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Sabo supposedly possesses the shattering from the inside haki.

Pretty crazy as Sabo has some of the strongest Haki we’ve seen in the new world. I think only high tier with confirmed better Haki than Sabo we’ve seen is Katakuri lol
COO probably, not sure about COA though.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Sabo supposedly possesses the shattering from the inside haki.

COO probably, not sure about COA though.
The only high tier we've seen who debatably has better CoA than Sabo is Zoro. Kuri's Koka is strong but I think Sabo's Ryou > That lol

I just meant overall. Sabo, as an overall Haki fighter, is, among High Tiers, only rivaled by Zoro and Kuri

#akainutop3
#votezorointhefinalbecausetheluffyfansareyonkoloverswhoshitonsakazuki

That is all...
:lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

And what do you think happened that made him change to Lazy Justice?
Probably some other situation similar to Ohara or Rocks that made him question whether the marines are always good and the pirates are always evil which lead him to decide that sometimes doing nothing is the path to achieving justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.