Character Discussion The impressiveness of Eustass Kidd and massacre soldier Killer

H

Haoshoku

The teacher argument has always been a weak one. The saying “Experience is the best teacher” applies very well here and we already know haki blooms from extreme battles.

Anyways the only retort to the OP seems to be the scramble to prove that Kid/Killer are no where near Luffy/Zoro just because lol. Luffy and Zoro have the higher ceiling no doubt and are stronger than their respective counterparts. But that doesn’t mean that Kid/Killer fighting day and night in the New World isn’t noteworthy/impressive for how much of a threat the New World was portrayed to be early on.

Making it on experience and being only a little short isn't more impressive than taking the time to get it right by having someone teach you what you don't know.

Keep in mind that the most likely reason by far that they don't have decent instructors is because they're dickheads. Kid is another conqueror but not the type who makes allies (an ability Mihawk, the third mentor, noted as the most dangerous). He came across Shanks and Rayleigh, like Luffy, but apparently didn't inspire any goodwill. He'd never humble himself to ask for help or anything. He's basically on track to become another pirate who only becomes a key figure around the age of like 40.

in this fight I will say that using the force of magnetism to crush Kaido is actually a pretty good idea. But it's all they have and it wouldn't be worth shit if it was Kid and Killer vs Kaido round 2. Hopeless fafafa

"Killer has no faith in Kidd"
:lawsigh:
he said after he saw luffy << then we have chance of winning >> :pepecorn:
before that he thinks he doesn't have a chance to win with kid backing him up :pepecafe:
who gave him that faith ? Luffy not kid:pepecry:

Killer is luffy fanboy
:feelsokeman:
You can't tell me that Killer only having faith that they can win against Kaido after seeing Luffy hurt him doesn't make Kidd look bad.
Killer after seeing luffy use ryou

Last edited:
So because of this Eustass and Killer can’t beat Ussop? Please. Locate the door and swiftly kick yourself out. Like there’s trolling and just being plain stupid. You’re doing both right now. Does what you’re saying sound logical to you?
I never said Kidd and Killer I'm talking about the rest of te crew @rerere said the KP will recruit stronger people to compete with the SH and I said that could never happen because weakest SH is confirmed at least YC2 EoS

I never said Kidd and Killer I'm talking about the rest of te crew @rerere said the KP will recruit stronger people to compete with the SH and I said that could never happen because weakest SH is confirmed at least YC2 EoS
Ok I read that wrong. But regardless you don’t even know anything about heat and wire or the other kid pirates. That panel does not prove that ussop will be YC2 at the end of series like where are you pulling this shit from? How can you rank characters who are fighters that we haven’t seen fight before? Nami and Ussop aren’t purely combatants. We don’t know enough about kid and killer themselves and you want to shit in their crew without any evidence to back it up?

Ok I read that wrong. But regardless you don’t even know anything about heat and wire or the other kid pirates. That panel does not prove that ussop will be YC2 at the end of series like where are you pulling this shit from? How can you rank characters who are fighters that we haven’t seen fight before? Nami and Ussop aren’t purely combatants. We don’t know enough about kid and killer themselves and you want to shit in their crew without any evidence to back it up?
His dad is a YC3 confirmed in the pic. He will surpass his dad. 1+1=2