Future Events The last Saga of One Piece will be the most brutal one Oda is preparing an absolute Carnage and Massacre for the Celestials.

They'll get the annoying Orochi treatment where instead of a villain getting what they deserve the audience gets what they deserve instead by having to see this annoying ugly villain come back from the dead over and over again. By the end we won't even know if they are truly dead just annoyed

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
▪︎ We all know Oda when it comes to killing that hes careful and barely shows brutal kills BUT i think all these disgusting Flashbacks about the Celestial Dragons are leading up to something happening soon...
https://flic.kr/p/2ogbXDH
▪︎ Oda is purposely triggering the Rage of us Viewers towards the scum called Celestials and lets us grow even more furious and angry from Week to Week...

▪︎ The Genocide on the Celestial Scum is loading we are gonna witness very soon the most brutal eradication you have seen so far (in my Opinion). The Celestials are gonna get slaughtered and killed very brutally.

Many of you might say this is too brutal for Odas standards to draw but i think he will have fun doing it for once (its ofc just my prediction)

Do you think Oda will do something along these lines or do you think hes to much of a Fraud to become this Brutal?
Doflamingo Celestial Dragon murder spree, plz, Oda.

I was to see Doffy laughing like a madman as he slaughters these freaks.

"Heheheheh... home at last. HEY! MARY GEOISE, YOUR PROBLEM CHILD IS BACK! Come on, let's celebrate our grand reunion!"

Oda is too much of a bitch to kill one of his characters in such a way. Kaido killed thousands of people, enslaved an entire country, tortured Oden and so on and so forth and Oda had him laughing and enjoying his fight against Luffy at the end.

Charloss at bare minimum has raped 10 women ALONE. He isnt even considered weird or uncivilized by other CDs which means its normal for them. They have committed at bare minimum 3 genocides and wiped out 2 races.

If Oda really lets them get away without giving them the exact treatment they gave the world for 800 years, the story isnt worth the paper its printed on.

Any situation that doesnt result in a genocide, leads to thousands of murder rapists getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Edit: to be clear I want like Marie Jois motherflamed/sunk/burnt by Akainu. Not like a systemic hunting down of Celestials.

Last edited:
Charloss at bare minimum has raped 10 women ALONE. He isnt even considered weird or uncivilized by other CDs which means its normal for them. They have committed at bare minimum 3 genocides and wiped out 2 races.

If Oda really lets them get away without giving them the exact treatment they gave the world for 800 years, the story isnt worth the paper its printed on.

Any situation that doesnt result in a genocide, leads to thousands of murder rapists getting off with a slap on the wrist.

Edit: to be clear I want like Marie Jois motherflamed/sunk/burnt by Akainu. Not like a systemic hunting down of Celestials.

Exactly. Idc who does it just lets them get anahilated

It has been hinted since Marineford that the CDs will fall hard at the final war, but I don't think they'll be brutally annihilated. Villains in One Piece, especially the worst ones, usually don't get 10% of the suffering they caused. The only ones who faced dire consequences were Kaido, Big Mom (these two could still be alive though), Orochi, Arlong, DoFlamingo and, last but not least, Hody (btw, this is one had the hardest fall).

Buggy is a Yonko currently (and Alvida's with him). Kuro and Krieg survived their encounter with Luffy (Fullbody and Jango even became marine officers at the HQ, although Gin, who was more honorable, possibly died of Krieg's poisoning). Croc slipped away from Impel Down and now is better than ever. Enel achieved his dream. Spandam and Lucci got promoted to CP-0. Moria had some tough times, but is still active (probably fled from Hachinosu). Charlos was battered two times, but in the end one of his opposers was executed. Caesar managed to get out of the clutches of two Yonko and reunited with Judge. Doffy may even be rescued from Impel Down by Cross Guild (or he himself could escape, Pica and Señor Pink are tailor-made for that).

Oda likes to redeem villains. It even happened once with one of the CDs (Mjosgard).

It has been hinted since Marineford that the CDs will fall hard at the final war, but I don't think they'll be brutally annihilated. Villains in One Piece, especially the worst ones, usually don't get 10% of the suffering they caused. The only ones who faced dire consequences were Kaido, Big Mom (these two could still be alive though), Orochi, Arlong, DoFlamingo and, last but not least, Hody (btw, this is one had the hardest fall).

Buggy is a Yonko currently (and Alvida's with him). Kuro and Krieg survived their encounter with Luffy (Fullbody and Jango even became marine officers at the HQ, although Gin, who was more honorable, possibly died of Krieg's poisoning). Croc slipped away from Impel Down and now is better than ever. Enel achieved his dream. Spandam and Lucci got promoted to CP-0. Moria had some tough times, but is still active (probably fled from Hachinosu). Charlos was battered two times, but in the end one of his opposers was executed. Caesar managed to get out of the clutches of two Yonko and reunited with Judge. Doffy may even be rescued from Impel Down by Cross Guild (or he himself could escape, Pica and Señor Pink are tailor-made for that).

Oda likes to redeem villains. It even happened once with one of the CDs (Mjosgard).
Damn :josad: