Others The Mafia Survey

4.your favorite mafia player?

-"Natalija"

-"Hahahahaha"

-"Final beta"

-"Tough choice. Probably between Lindltaylor and Alibaba. I enjoy playing with lots of players. Can't decide really."

-"Everyone who makes me laugh."

-"kiwi, tac, lanji, oreki, drago, nova, typo"

-"Dragomir / Zara"

-"Nova, Zemmi, naomi"

-"ratchet, fuji, flower, drago ,lind, prof"

-"Rota, Dante, Nick and Novas"

-"Nana, TAC, Zara,"

-"jinri"

-"TAC"

-"Odd, Worst, Broki, TAC, Muugen"

-"Zemmi, Kiwi, Lindltaylor, Nana, Zara, Fujishiro, Tris, Lanji, Natalija, Queen/Ena, Light, Naomi, Hayumi, Al, Rej, Oreki, and Novaselinenever"

-"Going to keep this to 5, and will have to keep all these answers to WostGen-only. Grammaton, Ultra, Flower, Ekkologix, Destroya."

-"Zemmi"

-"Nanananana, Zemmi, Lindl, Fuji, Ekko, Al sama, Light, Mango..etc idk too many"

-"Fujishiro, Ratchet, Ultra, Mango, Light, Blue, Al sama, Dragomir, Zemmi, Krogothwolf, Lindltaylor, Reborn, Nana, etc."

-"FLOWER"

-"Nana, Naomi, Lind, Odd, Noctis, Rej, Drago, AL"

-"Light, Destroya, Reborn, Drago"

-"Don't have favorites yet :)"

-"Flower, Prof, Light, Ratchet,Kvothe,Mango, Nat,TAC,Broki, Kagu, Jdb, Lindie <3, Muugen and everyone else except Finalbeta and Midnight."

-"Ultra, Novas, Ratchet, Yo Tan, UB, Nick, Sallu, Dr_Prof, Fuji, Mango etc....."

-"Rej, novaselinenever, Naomi"

-"nova,dragomir,oreki,rej,juliet,flowa others need to play more!! lot players like but those 6 lolololol"
Mid, final and ekko for me.

Results 5
7.best mafia player.
@Flowa 👸 - 7 votes
@Ratchet - 6 votes
@novaselinenever @Noctis @Zemmi @Worst @queen @MangoSenpai @jinri
@RippedCal @Light D Lamperouge @Nick - 1 vote

notes:
"I won't give X (aka Destroya) too many kudos here, so I'll give this to... RippedCal. Bit of a surprise pick, but he knows how to fake the more low-level tells like tone, and emotion, and can make very aggressive plays early. "
"Flower is the only correct answer"
"Flower was pretty good"
"nova,oreki,rej,juliet,flowa,dragomir,"
"After the weebs i think Ratchet and Lind are my top 1 based on their content but i think Drago is pretty good as well "

8. best indie player.
@Fujishiro 🤴 - 4votes
@Blue - 3 votes
@Flowa - 2 votes
@Kvothe Kingkiller @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @Ratchet @novaselinenever @oddoddfruit @Ryu Kishi
Me ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) - 1 vote

notes:
"ryu or usopp(the usopp from tb or oj...not that other guy)"
"I have to pick my Waifubro, Alibaba (aka Blue) for this. Anything less would be an insult. "
"Myself and only myself"

4.your favorite mafia player?

-"Natalija"

-"Hahahahaha"

-"Final beta"

-"Tough choice. Probably between Lindltaylor and Alibaba. I enjoy playing with lots of players. Can't decide really."

-"Everyone who makes me laugh."

-"kiwi, tac, lanji, oreki, drago, nova, typo"

-"Dragomir / Zara"

-"Nova, Zemmi, naomi"

-"ratchet, fuji, flower, drago ,lind, prof"

-"Rota, Dante, Nick and Novas"

-"Nana, TAC, Zara,"

-"jinri"

-"TAC"

-"Odd, Worst, Broki, TAC, Muugen"

-"Zemmi, Kiwi, Lindltaylor, Nana, Zara, Fujishiro, Tris, Lanji, Natalija, Queen/Ena, Light, Naomi, Hayumi, Al, Rej, Oreki, and Novaselinenever"

-"Going to keep this to 5, and will have to keep all these answers to WostGen-only. Grammaton, Ultra, Flower, Ekkologix, Destroya."

-"Zemmi"

-"Nanananana, Zemmi, Lindl, Fuji, Ekko, Al sama, Light, Mango..etc idk too many"

-"Fujishiro, Ratchet, Ultra, Mango, Light, Blue, Al sama, Dragomir, Zemmi, Krogothwolf, Lindltaylor, Reborn, Nana, etc."

-"FLOWER"

-"Nana, Naomi, Lind, Odd, Noctis, Rej, Drago, AL"

-"Light, Destroya, Reborn, Drago"

-"Don't have favorites yet :)"

-"Flower, Prof, Light, Ratchet,Kvothe,Mango, Nat,TAC,Broki, Kagu, Jdb, Lindie <3, Muugen and everyone else except Finalbeta and Midnight."

-"Ultra, Novas, Ratchet, Yo Tan, UB, Nick, Sallu, Dr_Prof, Fuji, Mango etc....."

-"Rej, novaselinenever, Naomi"

-"nova,dragomir,oreki,rej,juliet,flowa others need to play more!! lot players like but those 6 lolololol"
Damn ripped one needs to find a new place to play :few:

Having fun is my main aim now tbh. I used to take it seriously and play with desperation to win but I try just to relax more now and have fun with it . I'm less effective but have more fun and thats enough for me
Tbh I think being chill is a lot better. You can game solve and have more fun. And if you lose, well, at least you had fun and gained something instead of nothing.