The more answers the more fun
Is it still open?

Kiwi told me I have 5 days to submit. Didn't know it was only for two days

Results 2
4.your favorite mafia player?

-"Natalija"

-"Hahahahaha"

-"Final beta"

-"Tough choice. Probably between Lindltaylor and Alibaba. I enjoy playing with lots of players. Can't decide really."

-"Everyone who makes me laugh."

-"kiwi, tac, lanji, oreki, drago, nova, typo"

-"Dragomir / Zara"

-"Nova, Zemmi, naomi"

-"ratchet, fuji, flower, drago ,lind, prof"

-"Rota, Dante, Nick and Novas"

-"Nana, TAC, Zara,"

-"jinri"

-"TAC"

-"Odd, Worst, Broki, TAC, Muugen"

-"Zemmi, Kiwi, Lindltaylor, Nana, Zara, Fujishiro, Tris, Lanji, Natalija, Queen/Ena, Light, Naomi, Hayumi, Al, Rej, Oreki, and Novaselinenever"

-"Going to keep this to 5, and will have to keep all these answers to WostGen-only. Grammaton, Ultra, Flower, Ekkologix, Destroya."

-"Zemmi"

-"Nanananana, Zemmi, Lindl, Fuji, Ekko, Al sama, Light, Mango..etc idk too many"

-"Fujishiro, Ratchet, Ultra, Mango, Light, Blue, Al sama, Dragomir, Zemmi, Krogothwolf, Lindltaylor, Reborn, Nana, etc."

-"FLOWER"

-"Nana, Naomi, Lind, Odd, Noctis, Rej, Drago, AL"

-"Light, Destroya, Reborn, Drago"

-"Don't have favorites yet :)"

-"Flower, Prof, Light, Ratchet,Kvothe,Mango, Nat,TAC,Broki, Kagu, Jdb, Lindie <3, Muugen and everyone else except Finalbeta and Midnight."

-"Ultra, Novas, Ratchet, Yo Tan, UB, Nick, Sallu, Dr_Prof, Fuji, Mango etc....."

-"Rej, novaselinenever, Naomi"

-"nova,dragomir,oreki,rej,juliet,flowa others need to play more!! lot players like but those 6 lolololol"

Results 3
5.Who is the best mafia player? Based on skills, reads and everything.

@Ratchet 👑 - 7 votes
@novaselinenever , @Flowa @Destroya , @Ultra - 2 votes
@Salah WG @TheAncientCenturion @oddoddfruit @MUUGEN @Zemmi @jinri @Nana , Rota, WAD - 1 vote

also:
"Hmm i didn't played much with all of them so i can't pick one rn, but Lind / Ratchet / Kvothe / Prof / Fuji seem all very good to me"

"oreki,juliet,dragomir,rej when play serious they have really good reads,ryu to but he hardly post,arg!! "

"Light, Fuji, Ekko, Prof, Kvothe, Novas, Flowa, Drago, Ratchet, Ultra, Kiwi, Nat, Mango, Noctis, and many many more "

"Probably Destroya. He understands how to play each alignment well enough to not get too focused onto his own slot, so can actually win in many different ways, which is one of the hardest traits to pick up. "

Results 4
6. best town player
@Ultra 👑 - 4 votes
"I guess. His positions and thought processes are usually very logically-driven, which makes it hard to keep hs focus elsewhere. If I had one criticism of his Town play, it's that he tends to focus in on one thing at a time, and in doing so, can miss the forest for the trees. He's very effective, though. "

@Zemmi - 3 votes

@Fujishiro @Dragomir @oddoddfruit @Flowa - 2 votes

@novaselinenever @queen @Noctis @Ratchet @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Salah WG @jinri @Grammaton
@Light D Lamperouge @Naomi - 1 vote

also:
"oreki,nova,juliet,rej,dragomir,(flowa will backstab you T_T) (need to play with others more,new players on wg) "