General & Others The man who beat Kaido’s equivalent of the gorosei

Good theory. I would just like to change one thing. Coby in, Sanji out. There is a big gap in potential.

Sabo (new Dragon and RA leader)
Kidd (new Whitebeard and WSM)
Zoro (new Mihawk and WSS)
Coby (new Garp and Strongest Marine)
Law (new Shiki and Worlds Strongest Strategist I guess)
Koby works too

He could possibly fight Wulcury since he’s the god of justice.

However I feel like he and Smoker might fight other opponents. He is strong, but tbh I think he’s significantly weaker than Sanji or Kidd.

He has to

Gorosei = Imu’s strongest

the man who beat Kaido’s strongest need to surpass Imu’s.
I also hope that Coby will fight one of the Gorosei too.

Zoro vs Nasujuro
Sanji vs Mars or Ju Peter
Sabo fights one.
Coby fights one.

Luffy might defeat Saturn this arc.

Not sure about Law and Kidd though. I think they might fight strong Holy Knights/Zodiac Vice Admirals.

Koby works too

He could possibly fight Wulcury since he’s the god of justice.

However I feel like he and Smoker might fight other opponents. He is strong, but tbh I think he’s significantly weaker than Sanji or Kidd.
I think Coby is stronger than we know. But more importantly I think Coby is stronger than he himself knows and that his potential is beyond amazing. Garp has seen something so special in Coby that he is willing to die for him. This is RARE within One Piece.

Shanks - willing to sacrifice his arm for L.uffy
Whitebeard - willing to die for Ace
Garp - willing to die for Coby

These are the only 3 characters in the series that have had something so special that a legend were willing to sacrifice/die for them. And it's also different from Hiruluk/Chopper or Rosinante/Law. The first 3 is because of their potential (Rogers successor, The only man that could lead WB pirates after his death, The only man that could lead the Marines with the right justice) while 2 second two is more emotional ties to children.

I think Coby is stronger than we know. But more importantly I think Coby is stronger than he himself knows and that his potential is beyond amazing. Garp has seen something so special in Coby that he is willing to die for him. This is RARE within One Piece.

Shanks - willing to sacrifice his arm for L.uffy
Whitebeard - willing to die for Ace
Garp - willing to die for Coby

These are the only 3 characters in the series that have had something so special that a legend were willing to sacrifice/die for them. And it's also different from Hiruluk/Chopper or Rosinante/Law. The first 3 is because of their potential (Rogers successor, The only man that could lead WB pirates after his death, The only man that could lead the Marines with the right justice) while 2 second two is more emotional ties to children.
Yeah

but I feel like Oda will have the good marines fight the bad marines

Koby needs to prove he’s worthy of being an admiral.

Hence I feel like Kong or perhaps some new admiral(kurouma?) would make a good opponent.

Zoro vs Nasujuro
Sabo fights one.
Coby fights one.

Not sure about Law and Kidd though. I think they might fight strong Holy Knights/Zodiac Vice

Zoro vs Nasujuro
Sabo fights one.
Coby fights one.

Not sure about Law and Kidd though. I think they might fight strong Holy Knights/Zodiac Vice Admirals.
I could see law fighting a gorosei. Hes one of the most popular characters and Being a d he's basically a mortal enemy. on top of having a df of high importance

Admirals.